• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Xannepans creations

Started by xannepan, October 05, 2007, 06:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the weather plugin include a version with destructive effects (e.g. associated with tornados and lightning)?

Yes
41 (57.7%)
No
30 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Voting closed: January 26, 2013, 06:50:01 AM

nova vesfalo

Breath - taking ! The Halle aux blés derves that BAT  and you made it some wonderful !!

Une_ame

I just find the RL buiding, shame on me : It is so close to the Halles (just like in your picture, actually :P).
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

xannepan

:thumbsup: Une_ame. Google earth also give a good view on the Bourse. Off course the Halles where replaced by the modern shopping centre. 
I don't interfere that much with lot building, but maybe we should release two lots, one with four corner buildings and one with only two (like in RL). Barby: what do you think?

thundercrack83

Absolutely incredible work here, xannepan! Incredible!

BarbyW

xannepan, I will make two lots as you suggest. That will not be a problem.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

xannepan

Gross St Martin in Cologne remodeled in 3ds-max

BarbyW

That is beautiful, xannepan. Truly beautiful.

Here's a picture of the Bourse de Commerce in LE.

Here is a GoogleEarth picture of the real thing:

Une_ame

Thanks Barby for the Lot and the satellite picture.

I like to compare both, and I see that you're very close to the reality with this lot ;).

iamgoingtoeatyou

Barby, that lot is absolutely incredible! Xannepan, great to see your cathedral in 3ds max! &apls

sauron620

It's....it's...it's...perfect  :o

You have done a marvellous work  :thumbsup:

xxdita

Bourse De Commerce looks amazing. Excellent work xanepan & Barby.

N1_2888

It's difficult to find new words everytime to describe my pleasure ...  :D

A little wish: Haussmannian buildings with no shops or offices in the ground floor - I use only such buildings for residental zones ...
I hope I'm not asking too much ...  ::)

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

mightygoose

if that lot is TE i will cry....
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

BarbyW

If you mean the Bourse, MG, then start crying ;D

rooker1

This is one of the most unique BATs I have ever seen and the fact that it is TE'd is incredible.
Great work!
I think I will  :'( too.

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

xannepan

Avenue de l'Opera 33, my first diagnonal building. No 28 is nearly similar, which is currently in progress.

N1_2888 : I can make some Hausmann style buildings without shops, but I completely depend on good quality pictures. If you can post some good pictures of a real buildings in Paris I might consider making a model of it. What I definitely need is a good, detailed birds-eye aerial picture, showing the roof and backside of the building. (Google earth is not good enough only shows top, live maps from microsoft unfortunately does not cover Paris in birds-eye view). And a good picture of the front facade(s). Currently I rely mostly on great books with aerial pictures by Arthus-Betrand, Cameron and Salinger and Guignard.

Une_ame

Xannepan,

I've send recently an e-mail to Porki in order to know if he plans to release his new diagonal W2W buidings. Until now, I've got no answer. When I see your 33, av. de l'Opéra diagonal W2W building, I 've thought that maybe you were working together one more time :). Am I right ?

I must admit that the picture of your next diagonal buiding is very promising :thumbsup:. Keep going &hlp!!

xannepan

Une_ame: although I love Porki's work off course I'm (unfortunately) not working with him. I sure hope he'll surprise us hopefully in the near future.

thundercrack83

Your work just continues to impress me, my friend! Everything that you show us here is absolutely amazing! Keep up the fantastic work!