• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Xannepans creations

Started by xannepan, October 05, 2007, 06:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the weather plugin include a version with destructive effects (e.g. associated with tornados and lightning)?

Yes
41 (57.7%)
No
30 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Voting closed: January 26, 2013, 06:50:01 AM

xannepan

Quote from: Adept2Rock on February 08, 2008, 08:02:30 AM
Yeah so beautiful bats!But you can't make a french store?If you want idea, no problem!!I think the real store make a good look! ;)

I'm note sure I understand what you mean? The store is quite realistically modeled from an example of a picture of the real rue du renard (pages jaunes photo de ville). But maybe I miss your point :)

Adept2Rock

Ok sorry!My english is so bad! :D Ok continue with les pages jaunes!  ;)
Come to visit Sancerre French department with various European archtectural styles!

In French Forum:

http://www.toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=284520
In devotion Forum:  http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2654.0

thundercrack83

Wow! Stunning! Absolutely stunning, xannepan!

Adept2Rock

So beautiful la bourse du commerce! &apls :thumbsup: I love!
Come to visit Sancerre French department with various European archtectural styles!

In French Forum:

http://www.toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=284520
In devotion Forum:  http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2654.0

SC4BOY

Quote from: BarbyW on January 18, 2008, 01:09:22 PM
Here is a GoogleEarth picture of the real thing:

Just curious.. especially given the just-posted release.. is that on the lower right a tram, glr, rail? or what at the lower right? (not trying to hijack a thread.. but I'm curious) If they are is there a station inside? or alongside?

Hogmeister

If you look through the green arch on the picture you can see its just steps

Edit: Here is a better pic

Building Better Buildings Better

SC4BOY

Une_ame

It is one of the numerous entrances to the semi-underground complex formed by the Halles commercial mall, a railway station and several metro stations ;).
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Quesh

You're a great talent  :thumbsup:
Thanks for all LOTs and BATs, there are beautiful  &apls

Vario80

This is going to be another masterpiece from you.  :thumbsup: Absolutely great and stunning work, love the little details you have put in to the building.  &apls
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

threeswept

Hey, Xannepan...I have to say that this is one of the most amazing creations I've seen in a very, very long time. Thank you for such a stunning piece of work!

N1_2888

It's good that you didn't add that escalators to your delightful BAT. :D
Looking forward to more buildings from this beautiful city!  :)

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

cammo2003

Quote from: Hogmeister on February 18, 2008, 10:55:40 AM
If you look through the green arch on the picture you can see its just steps

Actually, it looks like they're escalators.  :P

Une_ame

They are, indeed :P!

Any news of the Hausmannian Diago. BAT or any new buidings ()what()?
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

swi21

You allways were my favorite BATer, I love your stuff more than anyone else's. This new series of Parisian buildings (diagonal or not) are a real pleasure for the eyes! Thank you for all the work you share with us all!  &apls

xannepan

Hi everybody. After a long absence I've created a small building again for the Paris set. I'm a bit rusty, so it took weeks before I got 3dsmax installed again, bat4max and the game etc. I forgot how to create a lot from the model, so I'd like some help from the BSC team to make an appropriate lot (plopable and growable versions).

I uploaded the sc4model on the BSC private lex for scrutineering etc. I also will share my 3dsmax model files + textures used from now (warning: the 3dsmax files are messy)

BSC team: whoever is willing to help, please feel free to upload to the LEX once you're done.

Thanks in advance for your help :-)

Alex

tag_one

OMG You're back! :o So great to see a legend returning to the BAT again :thumbsup:
Love your model. As perfect as always! I think Barby will surely enjoy lotting it when she has the time  ;) 

N1_2888

First of all: Great that you are back! :)

A very little criticism: Compared to the original building the BAT's facade seems to have a yellow tint. Generally the colours look a bit too saturated.

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

Sam Johnson

Great to see you back, xannepan :)

Really good looking new BAT, but I personnally think it won't harmonize with all the other parisian BATs, because of the different (maybe better) lighting by Let there be Light. I would recommend to use older light rigs (for example from Chrisadams BAT4MAX) If you want to let it look good between the other parisian BATs, this would might be the better way.

Anyway, as I said, great to see you and your BATs back :)

Girafe

What a surprise to see you back  ;)

Nice parisian BAT

I think it would be very good idea to see you to take a part for this amazing project of Triumphal Way Team
Maybe Badsim will contact you

you check what is it there: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=8942.msg341643#new

Anyway wait to see you batting Parisian stuffs    :thumbsup:
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    *