• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Xannepans creations

Started by xannepan, October 05, 2007, 06:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the weather plugin include a version with destructive effects (e.g. associated with tornados and lightning)?

Yes
41 (57.7%)
No
30 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Voting closed: January 26, 2013, 06:50:01 AM

xannepan

another corner variant

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Sciurus

I think I'll say the same thing as Une_ame, it's Babuloziwad!!! &apls &apls &apls

Guillaume &apls
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Badsim

Superb work ,  Alex ... can't wait to play with these babies .  ::)

That's really exciting for me to see another dream becoming « virtually real » !   &hlp

It would be perfect that you release a few others corners for variety ... of course not  about the twenty of that kind as I estimate them along the 3 Km of Rue de Rivoli . $%Grinno$%

Have also another request ; please take care about the LODs so I can add props under the arches ... another way to get some realism  & variety . :thumbsup:

Thank you .  &apls

Now , that's just impossible to do not request the iron gates of Tuileries's garden from somebody of the T.W.Team !!!  ;D

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

xannepan

editfish

Xannepan is awesome as always  :thumbsup:

Orange_o_

Beautifull  &apls

Clic for enlarge

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Fledder200

awsome!!! can't wait!! i need some new Franch housing!!! love it!!!  &apls :thumbsup:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

Une_ame

babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Sciurus

It's unbelievable!! You'll re-recreate Paris after Porkissimo!! &apls &apls

Une_ame > Mais où c'est que tu vas chercher les images? :D

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture

xannepan

update + another rivoli corner variant. In progress (still working on some details )

iamgoingtoeatyou

threeswept

Superb...as I've always remembered. Glad to see your creations again!

namspopof

STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

Sciurus

Really amazing! I wanna live there! $%Grinno$%

L'atelier d'architecture

Badsim

Quote from: Sciurus on September 15, 2010, 08:14:02 AM
... I wanna live there! $%Grinno$%

... Neither do I !!! (Moi non plus !!!) :D

Hi Alex ,

My first feeling about your nightlighting for Rue de Rivoli was that it seemed a bit strange . After all , I don't know Paris that much (I didn't visit it since a least 15 years ...)  . But my point of view  was mostly « according to parisian BATs already available for SC4 » . Since , I've searched and found various night views and have to say that your nightlighting for Rue de Rivoli  is just ... :o.

I'm just curious and impatient to see them with Gizmo or Simfox day/night Mod ... (despite the « blackness symdrom » for street/roads/avenues .)

That said , I would have prefered more bluish roofs for Rue de Rivoli's BATs . A small criticism compared to my admiration . ;)

&apls &apls &apls

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

xannepan

Inspired on Westin hotel.

serebii666

Wonderful! Just fantastique!  :thumbsup:

P.S. Are you planning on doing Les Galeries Lafayettes? with your level of skill, Its glass dome would be easy to accomplish!
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Sciurus

Excellent, I love it!! &apls

And if you do the Galeries Lafayette as Serebii666 recommanded you, I wish you good luck for the christmas lights $%Grinno$%

L'atelier d'architecture

Une_ame

The nightlights are really good.

Me like it !!!  :)
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !