• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Xannepans creations

Started by xannepan, October 05, 2007, 06:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the weather plugin include a version with destructive effects (e.g. associated with tornados and lightning)?

Yes
41 (57.7%)
No
30 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Voting closed: January 26, 2013, 06:50:01 AM

N1_2888

I'm sure, all of us appreciate the fact that you make your 3ds Max models available for the community. This being said no one will complain about trivialities like unnamed objects or duplicate textures. I just hope that there will be no missing textures this time. ;)

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

peter007

Looks great. When are you releasing the station. I'm looking forward to it  :thumbsup:

Une_ame

I will ask the same question than Ernst but for all your projects you show here. The "Rue de Rivoli" BATs (Debussyman just shows a wall of the nearby Louvre project), the "Préfecture de Police" (a city size covering Police station ?) and the "Gare d'Orsay".
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Badsim

Do you intend , like it seems you have started to , to add the sculptures for the museum version ?  :thumbsup:

Stunning work , Alex .

&apls &apls &apls

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

noahclem

I think this is my 3rd time back in this thread looking at the most recent version of Gare d'Orsay. It's just beautiful. When I noticed you starting to BAT again I tried not to get my hopes up that anything like this would come to be!  ;D

xannepan

I have started working on some bridges. Here is pont neuf. I still need to split up my model into a start /repeat and center piece, following the Jeronij tutorial. (model may change a bit... not sure yet how to deal with the start piece...)  I'm pretty sure I'll manage to get the bridge finished up to that point. After that I'll  contact the bridge building team to help me turning the models into a sc4-bridge...

Nardo69

Looks great. :)

If you leave the lamp posts away (and maybe replace them by catenaries) this would be also a great railway bridge!  ()stsfd()

Anyway I'd like to see this beauty both as a road bridge as well as a street bridge (red heringbone maybe, grey SAM plaster definately!)

art128

Quote from: Nardo69 on December 28, 2010, 12:10:48 PM
Looks great. :)

If you leave the lamp posts away (and maybe replace them by catenaries) this would be also a great railway bridge!  ()stsfd()

Anyway I'd like to see this beauty both as a road bridge as well as a street bridge (red heringbone maybe, grey SAM plaster definately!)

100% agree !  ;D
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

xannepan

I will continu posting updates on the bridges in this the bridge engineering dept forum.
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=12278.0

Lowkee33

Can you see the Scrutineer board?  I am having some small troubles with the Gare d'Orsay model.

xannepan

Lowekee... where is the scutineering board?

Badsim

Hi Alex ,

I can't test it at its right place because I haven't yet "drawn" Ile de La Cité at its right scale for the TW project , but you can see it in situation with « my » Seine ...

Some visual glitches at that angle of view too :

And , I'm sorry to insist but the texture is too bright for the turrets notably .

Without speaking about the fact there's currently no matching textures for the banks all around ... but maybe that last point is among your projects ?

The TW Project can't ignore your work ... in fact , considering the current situation of the TW Team , there's no future for the project without you .

Thank you . :thumbsup:

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Lowkee33

Quote from: xannepan on December 29, 2010, 11:59:24 PM
Lowekee... where is the scutineering board?

If you go to the main Forum board, and can find the word "band", then you can see my post.

Quickly, the model is off-set wrong in zoom 3 and 4 in all but the facing north direction.  This can be fixed with Cogeo's Model Tweaker. 

xannepan

Just a brief update: Barby is still working on the LOTs for my new set of Paris buildings including gare d'orsay, but is dealing with some RL issues that are causing some delay. We'll get these buidlings to the STEX asap.

In the mean time I'm still working on some bridges and making good progress. Currently I'm working on a more complex bridge model for which I'll need some more time.

Alex

kelis

WOW xannepans your creations are GREAT ! I like so much your buildings over Paris, well done and keep up the good work :)
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

xannepan

Just across the street from Gare St. Lazare...

Yan077

Another fantastic parisian W2W ! I love it !
It's a pity the Triumphal Way Team is asleep !  :'(

serebii666

"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Evillions8

I hope the roof texture is a WIP.  ???

Anyways, I'm loving the model!  Keep it up and nice to see you back! :)

xannepan

In game screenshot. There are multiple ways this can be placed along side diagonals. Here I used a lot with a triangular square in front of it.