• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Xannepans creations

Started by xannepan, October 05, 2007, 06:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the weather plugin include a version with destructive effects (e.g. associated with tornados and lightning)?

Yes
41 (57.7%)
No
30 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Voting closed: January 26, 2013, 06:50:01 AM

noahclem

Great-looking firestation!  &apls
And I believe it's the first one in the Haussmann style  :thumbsup:

Quote from: callagrafx on September 12, 2011, 02:10:08 AM
Quote from: hard8 on September 11, 2011, 01:55:12 PM
this well be the last I post of how I used the new Seine River Banks, don't wont to spam the thread!..

Glad to hear it  ::)  In future if you want to show how you've used other people's stuff, could you please create your own thread, thank you.

Of course you'd be right if xannepan hadn't previously requested pictures.

Quote from: xannepan on September 04, 2011, 11:43:39 AM
Finally! It is done. After days of testing and improving i have decided it is good enough for uploading. The upload includes a detailed readme, which is higly recommended!
Hope you like it. Pictures from your creations would be appreciated.
- alex

If he meant pictures in a different thread than I misunderstood it as well and I think it's a pretty honest and harmless mistake. Perhaps a couple pictures here would have been enough though.

hard8

this well be the last I post of how I used the new Seine River Banks, don't wont to spam the thread!..

Glad to hear it  ::)  In future if you want to show how you've used other people's stuff, could you please create your own thread, thank you.

Quote from: noahclem on September 12, 2011, 03:36:10 AM

Finally! It is done. After days of testing and improving i have decided it is good enough for uploading. The upload includes a detailed readme, which is higly recommended!
- alex

If he meant pictures in a different thread than I misunderstood it as well and I think it's a pretty honest and harmless mistake. Perhaps a couple pictures here would have been enough though.

Sorry I misunderstood, wont post ever again unless I need help badly!..

Owe in the future when you ask to see pictures, please give a link to where and what part of the forum you'd like to see them in and to the  moderator, you'll never  attract new members moderating your forums like the Gestapo, lighten up!. ???

Not afraid of your ban hammer either, was never under good terms here with you under a previous username, your a anal person callagrafx and always well be!..

I'll be cancelling my bell Canada internet in a month and wont have the same e-mail or internet provider in a month, so this hard8 username is irrelevant!.  %wrd

I'll be buying a WiFi card

EDIT: hard8 gained a lengthy suspension for intolerable rudeness.  That will almost certainly become permanent on any indication he/she's carrying out the threat to re-register under a different name.

This place is run by folks who work very had to keep it a top-notch SC4 site that everyone can enjoy.  Anyone who thinks that staff=Gestapo has never been truly oppressed by people who are into that sort of thing and obviously lacks any kind of decent education in 20th century history.  Anyone who would gratuitously refer to someone trying to moderate a website as being a Nazi is a cretin.

Buh-bye, hard8.  Don't let the door hit you on the way out
. -de

Girafe

you forgot a "e" to rue Blanche   ::)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

callagrafx

Quote from: hard8 on September 12, 2011, 07:58:11 AM

Quote from: noahclem on September 12, 2011, 03:36:10 AM

- alex

Sorry I misunderstood, wont post ever again unless I need help badly!..

Owe in the future when you ask to see pictures, please give a link to where and what part of the forum you'd like to see them in and to the  moderator, you'll never  attract new members moderating your forums like the Gestapo, lighten up!. ???

Not afraid of your ban hammer either, was never under good terms here with you under a previous username, your a anal person callagrafx and always well be!..

I'll be cancelling my bell Canada internet in a month and wont have the same e-mail or internet provider in a month, so this hard8 username is irrelevant!.  %wrd

I'll be buying a WiFi card

*sigh... do people never learn?  I used the words "please" and "thank you".  Hammertime!
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

namspopof

Your work is always superb !  &apls
STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

tslate

I've been having difficulty with one of the parisian bridges.  For some reason traffic refuses to use it; all other bridges I've placed in this location receive traffic.

I've tried demolishing and rebuilding the bridge in various different ways and nothing seems to work.  I have no idea how to try to correct this issue.

MandelSoft

It looks like a LHD/RHD problem. Does this bridge actually have a left-hand drive version?
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

rooker1

That very well may be the problem.  My right hand version works perfectly.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

noahclem

I suspect LHD troubles as well. My bridges of this type work just fine and to the best of my knowledge the only known issue with them is a conflict with choco's unreleased RHW-10 cable-stayed bridges.

tslate

I suggest a LHD version, then!  Heh.  Or is there a way to painlessly switch between left and right?

xannepan

WIP

Girafe

WIP is really nice,

Glad to see you here  :)

Just thing I am not confident about is the blurred texture of the metal roofs
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

And that is a WIP ? ;_;  you must be kidding, right ?  $%Grinno$%
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Jack_wilds

Quote from: art128 on January 01, 2012, 10:48:37 AM
And that is a WIP ? ;_;  you must be kidding, right ?  $%Grinno$%

WIP[W.I.P.]= Work In Progress...  ;) and its progressing rate-along  :thumbsup:

Glazert

I like the variety of window styles and roof features, but still remaining within the same general height, so that they would look fine next to each other.

Delecto

Great job and nice to see you back!  :thumbsup:

Sam.

Sciurus

Nice buildings, but I agree with Girafe's opinion about the roof texture! :)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

xannepan

backside view... sometimes I like the back sides of these buildings better then the front views :)

As for the roof texture: I have mentioned before I got this texture from Porkie long time ago, and it happen to like it myself :) I have only a limited amount of suitable textures and this one produces the best result imo.... BUT... if you have textures you think are nicer pls post them here and I'll try them out :)

Anyway: I'm using an (even more) sloppy way of modelling to get some quicker results... the sloppy modelling doesn't show after rendering so I'm a happy bunny :P

If RL (work) doesn't get in the way I hope to finish these in a week or so.

-Alex

noahclem

Both sides are looking very nice  &apls

Glad to see more activity around here  :thumbsup:

art128

Looks fabulous!

i'm curious to know what is your way of modeling ..
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog