• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Xannepans creations

Started by xannepan, October 05, 2007, 06:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the weather plugin include a version with destructive effects (e.g. associated with tornados and lightning)?

Yes
41 (57.7%)
No
30 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Voting closed: January 26, 2013, 06:50:01 AM

Schulmanator

I think this is coming along nicely. It will make a fine addition to any classy city.  :thumbsup:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

xannepan

I just wanted to let you know I'm still working on the senat, but progress is slow as I am currently working on the lot (something I do not enjoy at all :( )

Here is works in progress view from within the game

Girafe

looks good  &apls &apls

I am not with the green tints but it's normal we have each our flora tint :)

Could you share once you will finished, the .max of the garden for a rework, ty

Anyway good to see you working on Parisian BATs,

Next project could be Parisian city hall   ::)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

xannepan

Thx Girafe,

Yep, I will share the models after I have finished.

For the greenwork I have chooses the games own base texture fsh files, so the models blend in with the base textures I'm using for the lot itself. But I agree there are as many variants as there are BAT creators lol

City hall is indeed high on my agenda... but also challenging! :)

Alex

art128

Looks great, Alex! :)

I remember when with school we ran around the fountain and the grass field during sport class the Saturday morning, in the cold breeze.. :(
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Delecto

xannepan

I ran into the unforeseen problem that i have reached the max number of props onn a lot limit  :angrymore:... The lot isn't even halfway done. I will now have to use my tree models and combine them into single models... Will take some extra time ... Boring work ahead of me :(

art128

Maybe you can try making separate lots like for the Saxon Palace by Ferox?

Props & Texture Catalog

xannepan

Quote from: art128 on February 15, 2012, 06:03:06 AM
Maybe you can try making separate lots like for the Saxon Palace by Ferox?

Now why didn't I think of that. Thx!

Earth quake

xannepan

I am taking a break from the senat.... I need to work on something fun again for a while... (i hate the lot editor, pim is also sooo slow somehow... :bomb: :angrymore:)

Maybe city hall this time.

Girafe

hehe, I never understood the development of pim; surely a good software, but for people who didn't take part its development, the software is clearly not easy to use.

City Hall could be fun  $%Grinno$%, an hospital could be too...

Do you have a pic of the current state of senat,

if you choiced the Assemblée Nationale there wasn't gardens  :D

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

Taking a break eh ? Something fun to make, in Paris. Well I can think of some things that might look great in the game, here I go:

You can try making a new bridge? This time for the EL-Rail:

the passerelle d'Austerlitz, which is a parisian subway bridge.

Moving on, the can try the Gare D'Austerlitz with the EL-rail line going through the station!

A building I saw which was looking really good: The Institut de Paléontologie Humaine, located between the Boulevard St Marcel and the Rue des Wallons.

And what about a modern church ? The Saint Marcel Church on the Boulevard de l'Hopital.

These are just some quick ideas! ;)

Props & Texture Catalog

xannepan

Thanks Art for the inspiration indeed.
But for now I'm working on hotel de ville. Did make too much progress yet, but it's a start :P

Girafe

That already looks good :)

wait for the sculptures  ::)
The Floraler

seven_sins

Earth quake

Excellent start. I'm impatient to see ,as Girafe, "l'hôtel de ville" with his sculptures, but mostly finished.  :)

xannepan

Thx guys!

I have got most basic wall elements in place, although fine tuning is far from finished. Unfortunately, Max is already becoming slow. So adding the statues is probably one of the last things I'll do.

Girafe

WIP looks good,

for max, how much RAM have you?

It's quite easy to buy RAM for 20-50€

8GO RAM is what I have and allows to deal with high poly trees.

Amthaak has 12 GO and it seems to be really helpful with heavy project
The Floraler

art128

Looks great!

As Girafe said, you shoudl consider buying more RAM if your motherboard allow more RAM modules.

Props & Texture Catalog