• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Xannepans creations

Started by xannepan, October 05, 2007, 06:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the weather plugin include a version with destructive effects (e.g. associated with tornados and lightning)?

Yes
41 (57.7%)
No
30 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Voting closed: January 26, 2013, 06:50:01 AM

xannepan

WannG: good luck with max :-) always good to see a new bat-er. my advise prctice with something easy and small. First get the hang of rendering workflow. It can be quite frustrating.

-alex

namspopof

Your work is fabulous Xannepan !  &apls
STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

xannepan

Working on project 15 16 5 18 1 7 1 18 14 6 18

vortext

Are you making an topsecret island which is hidden from the space time continuum?  ???  :D <a href=http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Numbers">linkie</a>
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Girafe

Fabulous work Alex  &apls &apls &apls

Thanks for sharing with the community,

what's this new project, something in Paris?

still stay the Panthéon you didn't do  :P
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

MandelSoft

The new project name doesn't make any sense. I mistranslated it, or I missed something...

Operagarnfr?!
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

kelis

WOW, here we got, A code numbers... I think these numbers are the words on the alphabet and yes, our friend MaaRTeNs have reason, I think its the Opera  :) I can't wait to see it !!
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

xannepan

Quote from: mrtnrln on March 22, 2012, 09:17:54 AM
The new project name doesn't make any sense. I mistranslated it, or I missed

You are correct... I made a spelling error..uhhh miscalculation :-)...
14 and 6 are wrong, should be 9, 5

MandelSoft

Ah, now it makes more sense! ;)

Operagarier!

WannGLondon

Quote from: xannepan on March 21, 2012, 10:58:39 PM
WannG: good luck with max :-) always good to see a new bat-er. my advise prctice with something easy and small. First get the hang of rendering workflow. It can be quite frustrating.

-alex
Thanks Alex, will keep that in mind.
Call me Warren.

xannepan

...and I still missed an "n"  :bomb: :angrymore:

Girafe

Crazy project you have launched 
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Sciurus

The Opéra Garnier... ok, well good luck ;D

Guillaume &apls
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

xannepan

a picture is worth a thousand words

peterycristi

this will be without doubt one of the most beautifull buildings for sc4!  &apls
H I S T O R I S C H E S   B E R L I N

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

I can't believe it, you are doing this monster  &apls &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Girafe

The Floraler

WC_EEND

As a huge fan (and heavy user) of all the Parisian BATs (which are very useful for creating European-looking W2W cities), I really appreciate all the work you put into making all of these BATs.

Xander
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

MandelSoft

What? How? Why? Uhm... I can't come up with one word to describe this, but sure your level of awesomeness has increased :thumbsup: You're really BATting like a boss!