• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Xannepans creations

Started by xannepan, October 05, 2007, 06:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the weather plugin include a version with destructive effects (e.g. associated with tornados and lightning)?

Yes
41 (57.7%)
No
30 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Voting closed: January 26, 2013, 06:50:01 AM

xannepan

airport firestation (based on Stansted airport firestation)

xannepan

more night shots, using USL

xannepan

beautiful Dulles airport

xannepan

rental car yeah!

xannepan

avis

xannepan

alamo. All rental car lots, generate accompanying buses to take you to and from the airport terminal.

NCGAIO

&apls &apls Great job ... as it always does!

The mod traffic control will be included or yet intends to release it alone?

Rayden

Beautifull shots, you're doing a great job on the airports. :thumbsup:

rooker1

That is awesome! I love the night shot of the runways. And those rental car lots are to die for.

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

art128

Awesome!

Now I can't decide if I want to use your terminal or hanneda's.... Hnnnggg

Do you think you can add an extra " Nippon rent a car " version? basically the same colors as Avis.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

vester

Beautiful night lights. That must have take its time.

Quote from: art128 on August 13, 2013, 03:52:00 AM
Do you think you can add an extra " Nippon rent a car " version? basically the same colors as Avis.

If you do, let me know. I can send you some textures for the signs that I am using on a bat project of mine.

xannepan

NCGAIO: I will include the traffic controller indeed. It still behaves unpredictable, but I think it is an inherent game issue from which also the maxis runway effects suffer from. I will probably create several packages for upload.. It will be too big for one package only. I am so NOT looking forward to creating the uploads... installation will be complicated because of the airport issue with the game. Also tracking all dependencies will be boring work :(

Art: I will also upload all 3dsmax files again, so it'd be easy to replace the avis text with the nippon car rental text and logo.

Night lights are a result of using the Uniform Street Light mod.

Schulmanator

Impressive! You are a man of many talents :D
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Dantes

Fantastic work! I like the shareing cars points

gn_leugim

NCGAIO

Quote from: xannepan on August 13, 2013, 09:09:46 AM
I am so NOT looking forward to creating the uploads...

Reason of jobs well done. :)

As I already said before ... sometimes fetch perfection hinders a bit. The mod is already pretty good and make it to behave better than the effects Maxis should not be a concern

Many do not care about detail and the times nor even the want it  ... a few days ago I posted on one question about reducing the number of planes. ???

"Night lights are a result of using the Uniform Street Light mod."

And the  light on the airplane would be shifted socerfield eff. ? ;)

Speaking of which... and returning a little to the past i still have doubts about the case of effects on land or water , remember? - LINK

You put for wiki that  "Bit 17: display on land only" and "Bit 18: display on water only" but in the case appeared in both then "only"  not  was misapplied and maybe were possible in both ? Or it could be that the absence sets for the two ?

I was thinking of a use for  (sml, med, large)wake&wash eff  for automata on land but if the condition is even to be one or the other it would not be right for the game.

So if it was easy for you (and leftover while ... of course) could separate the effects below to a file with both sets ? then it would be possible to test.!

smlwake
smlwash
medwake
medwash
largewake
largewash
racingboat
motorboat

Nc Thanks!

xannepan

Agree on the perfection. However, in this case it is just a lot of work to create a packages for uploading, including a readme. It is also work I do not enjoy.

I will work on the wakes for you as soon as I have time. It should not be to difficult.

mattb325

Oh Wow! :thumbsup: Legendary work on the airport. I am speechless !  ;D

gutterclub

Absolutely stunning work!

Loving that you will release seperate 3DS files, would be keen to render myself seperate Firestation and Rental car BATs in BAT4MAX 5 with Darknite for personal use.

Thanks so much for these!

NCGAIO

Quote from: xannepan on August 14, 2013, 01:52:09 PM

I will work on the wakes for you as soon as I have time. It should not be to difficult.

tXs! :thumbsup: