• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Xannepans creations

Started by xannepan, October 05, 2007, 06:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the weather plugin include a version with destructive effects (e.g. associated with tornados and lightning)?

Yes
41 (57.7%)
No
30 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Voting closed: January 26, 2013, 06:50:01 AM

xannepan

While awaiting feedback from scrutineering I made this last night. I'll probably add seasonal variation for night lighting. (Lot is still in an unfinished stage)

vester

Great work. In just one night :o

mgarcia

I'm in love with this project - absolutely wonderful!   &cry2 &apls

Glazert

Really impressive building, without a rectangle in sight - apart from the air conditioning.

Girafe

Looks cool  :)

I am eagerly waiting for the next parisian BATs  ::)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Jack_wilds

luv your airport project  :thumbsup: its incredible  &apls  making work together with AC's airports all the better  :)

jaredh

Simply amazing.  One night?!?!

Wowsers

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

RepublicMaster

Looks excellent! I can't wait for this wonderful addition. :D

[Delta ²k5]

??? :o I - am - stunned. Great work!!!

xannepan

Still patiently waiting for some test results...
Meanwhile... does anyone know how to tune the brightness and contrast of the game road texture in BAT to get a seamless fit with the actual game road network? (see picture)
(I exported the euroroad texture FSH and converted it to jpeg in photoshop to get it in BAT).

Girafe

Looks interesting :)

Quote from: xannepan on September 15, 2013, 11:18:24 AM
Meanwhile... does anyone know how to tune the brightness and contrast of the game road texture in BAT to get a seamless fit with the actual game road network? (see picture)
(I exported the euroroad texture FSH and converted it to jpeg in photoshop to get it in BAT).(I exported the euroroad texture FSH and converted it to jpeg in photoshop to get it in BAT).

You use Simfox's BAT4MAX?
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

xannepan

Nope. I am still using chrissims version, mostly. Only use simfox bat4max for the occasional HD props.

memo

Quote from: xannepan on September 15, 2013, 11:18:24 AM

There is a tutorial for that kind of thing: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=5229.0

weixc812

Really can't wait to see them released  :thumbsup:
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

xannepan

This or that...

xannepan

So I have started releasing the airport theme pack I have been working on for so long. After careful testing there is still a chance of bugs in these files. Please report them here, or as a comment on the LEX.

For the Dulles and JFK functional terminals I ask you to be patient please, I am still waiting for some final feedback and test results.
I am also considering some model and lot improvements (pictures posted earlier contains still glitches). At the other hand if I keep being too much of a perfectionist these will never get released....

NCGAIO

As always said ... all your work is already very good and do not need to ever be on the verge of perfection.

Beyond what "most times small imperfections are only visible to the eyes of artist because the great public will not even notice them."

Congratulations for your dedication and time spent to provide all this material &apls

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Girafe

This piece is bugging:

Congrats for breaking the 100.000 views  ;)
The Floraler