• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Xannepans creations

Started by xannepan, October 05, 2007, 06:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the weather plugin include a version with destructive effects (e.g. associated with tornados and lightning)?

Yes
41 (57.7%)
No
30 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Voting closed: January 26, 2013, 06:50:01 AM

xannepan

I found some time to play with BAT again. Don't want to raise expectations... Not sure if I'll have time to finish  &mmm... Still a long way to go.

I'm trying to find out if this can be build on a hill in the game... All walls go beyond the ground level.
I already found out that  the building ''merges'' on a hill if I use a thight LODS.
I'll also try to create the intended effect by creating a custom foundation.

This is probably the most complex building I have ever started... no straight angles at all..  :(

I also playing with photoswhop to create to wall textures with vines etc... Currently this is the best I can do.
Any suggestions on how to create textures like this are most welcome.

ObladiOblada

I can only say that this is amazing!!! :thumbsup:

xannepan

just one more pic...

One finished this is one step closer to a medieval town in simcity...
together with the SAM this will look great.

For inspiration take a look at

http://www.medievalworlds.com/

for what could be...

jeronij

??? ... :o ... &apls &apls &apls

Great to see you back to BAT, and I feel shocked by the beautiness of this model  ()stsfd() .... really really nice  :thumbsup:

btw, the grapewines in the last picture are looking really nice.... photoshoped  %confuso .... bump mapped ?¿
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Emperor Stormont

That is simply stunning work. I wish you all the very best with this

I already have ideas about how to use this once finished. Truly fantastic Xannepan... &apls &apls &apls

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

BarbyW

This beautiful, xannepan. I am in awe of this.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Serkanner

I can hardly believe I am looking at a model and not a cut-out picture of a true castle. Amazing piece of work and I do hope you will be able to finish this.

:thumbsup:

sebes

It almost looks like if you took a picture from a finished bouwpakket (assembly kit?) that you can put on a miniature train world.... Awesome!
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

JBSimio

Holy buckets!!!  This is what happens when you "find some time?"  That's incredible!

JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

Glenni

Woooooooooow!
I really can't say more than that, cus i'm speechless after seeing that! :o

M4346

Oh WOW! :shocked2:

Welcome back!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  ;D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

DuskTrooper

That's really something....welcome back, BTW ;)
SC4, forevermore!

Revol

That is mind blowing! Fantastic work!  &apls I saw a pic of that castle recently and hoped someone would model it someday  ;D It would be perfect as Castle Zenda for my M.D  ;D

M4346

I just thought of this, and thought I'd run it past you, but maybe you can consider making it merge with the CAL Canals?  ;D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

beskhu3epnm

xannepan = one of my heroes.

I wish you had all the time in the world to model...

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=79.0
New Horizons Productions Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio dedgren ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Ennedi

It will be one of the most beautiful objects in SC4, and the idea with walls going beyond the ground level should be a suggestion for other BAT-ers making buildings placeable on slopes  :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

FromTheAshes

Beautiful building! You could try to make the wine a bit more detailed on the texture but actually this seems ok to me. You wont recognize it ingame.
PS: Thanks a lot for the link, it's a great website. As a big fan of medieval architecture and city life I love the pictures there!!
Visit Vorsfelde.

DebussyMan

That's absolutely amazing. I'd love to see it as a water/land ploppable or canal compliant.
The textures are great, maybe the vines are too blue, but that might had been your intention.

And thanks for the link, lots of inspiration there  ;)

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

kwakelaar

That is quite an exceptional model.

RippleJet

Quite an exceptional model indeed, and quite exceptional too see you back, Xannepan! :thumbsup:

Hope you will stay for a long time! :)