• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DAMN Development Thread (formerly known as "Custom Submenus")

Started by daeley, November 12, 2007, 02:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrPepper

Lol Guys, I see lots of laughing and such, But whats the progress on this thing? Oh Yeah, Lol, I spent my whole Computer Class Reading this thread. Interuptions....
$%Grinno$%

-DrPepper
-DrPepper  ;)

R U A Great Bat Lighter? Great I need one!
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=3571.0

City Builder

Quote from: DrPepper on January 15, 2008, 09:17:30 AM
Lol Guys, I see lots of laughing and such, But whats the progress on this thing? Oh Yeah, Lol, I spent my whole Computer Class Reading this thread. Interuptions....
$%Grinno$%

-DrPepper

Last Page Quote from BarbyW:
QuoteThe system has been tested and works well BUT we are now at the tedious stage of needing to make the files for each of the sets that we want to use it with. It is a case of getting all the IIDs logged and images for each lot then putting it all into the LUA file.

So I would guess that the systems been tested and works well BUT they are now at the .... read last quote.
When your tired of games of destruction, come to CityBuilderGames.com to discuss games of Construction!
Oh!  Thanks for the negative rep, I love you too!

RebaLynnTS

I guess (when this comes out) I'll have to add my LAR lots to it :)
Becca

Look for me at ... Becca At Bat

RebaLynnTS

Sorry to double post, but this tread does not seem very active right now. I have a question. Will it be possible to have the NAM puzzle pieces listed in the menus?
Becca

Andreas

Quote from: RebaLynnTS on January 19, 2008, 02:45:35 PM
Sorry to double post, but this tread does not seem very active right now. I have a question. Will it be possible to have the NAM puzzle pieces listed in the menus?

No, the transit items work completely different than lots, so you can't put them in such a window.
Andreas

Jonathan

I don't know anything about LUA scripts but aren't puzzle pieces refferenced when those popup windows say do you want to build a el-ground highway extended transition thats in the NAM?

Anyway, the first time I saw this thread I was far more than amazed, hope it all works out with no set backs

RebaLynnTS

The thing that I was thinking is, if this is just type of advisor popup, and you can select "road" to up grade an over crowded street, when that advisor popup rears it's head, then why would you not be able to add Transit networks to it?

Note: We don't know how, yet .. is an acceptable answer :)
Becca

daeley

patience is a vitue ;)

credits to Diggis for putting together the first sets
1. Install SC4+RH
2. Install LEX (CD&DVD helps) and latest NAM + updates
3. Play the game
4. ? ? ? ?
5. Profit!

Pat

ooooooooooooo and Daeley you stike again wow!!! Love the Updated Icons so pretty and pressitance also pays off to lol....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Diggis

This is quite a time consuming process.  Everything has the appearance of working at the moment, but I really need to do up a few more sets to make sure that it's all go.  Sorry about the delay guys... but we are working on it.

City Builder

Oh man that is going to be so awsome.  I absolutely hate trying to find things on the regular game menus so this is going to be supercalefragilisticexpealadocious fantastic!
When your tired of games of destruction, come to CityBuilderGames.com to discuss games of Construction!
Oh!  Thanks for the negative rep, I love you too!

RebaLynnTS

Diggis .. disreguard my question about this topic on SimPeg :)

As soon as you can share info on how to make these for my lots, I'd like to get started.
Becca

Diggis

Once we have tested a few to make sure we have the process right and that the Mod works we will release both the Mod and instructions.  $%Grinno$%

JoeST

* star.torturer waits uber-patiently

* star.torturer gets bored of that and decides to jump up and down instead

Cant wait for this, Thankyou soo much

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

CasperVg

I am very inpatiently waiting on this. Great work to everyone that (helped to) create(ed) this. If the proces of adding pieces is of intermediate level, I am always willing to help to create new sets.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

bat

That's looking very great!

Looking forward to it, too! ;)

Pat

Diggis take your time M8 you and Daeley are doing a fantastic job here, I am waiting very patiently.....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

RebaLynnTS

When the LAR starts getting close to the 300 pieces I have envisioned, this will be very welcome :)
Becca

kaos78414

Wow I'm a little late to find out about everything haha... but this looks excellent, can't wait for it to come out.

dragonshardz

*drool*

Wow. I'm stunned. Awesome work Daeley