• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DAMN Development Thread (formerly known as "Custom Submenus")

Started by daeley, November 12, 2007, 02:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

memo

Quote from: Andreas on February 24, 2013, 09:36:07 AM
Yes, that's "normal", since MML lots rely on a reward script. All reward lots work that way for some reason. I suppose Maxis thought that people would close the reward menu again anyway after they plopped the reward lot, so it would avoid one more click.

Actually, this is about the DAMN menues, not about MML Lots. The DAMN menues definitely don't have the same drawback as the MML lots, so it is possible to plop multiple instances of the same Lot without having to reopen the menues. ;)

Andreas

Hmm, somehow, I must have misread the posting, since there was some posting about MMLs, too. Oh well. :-\
Andreas

DonVitoCorleone

Hello guys:

I followed the instructions on simpeg on downloading and installing DAMN. In fact I tried it 3 times in case I got it wrong (deleting the files before another attempt).

My hangup came when I try to run the SSPTool for the first time. I come to the window asking what language, after selecting English the "CMD" window pins to the bottom of the screen then disappears and the program closes out.

I am unable to actually use the program after the language selection part.

I also enabled permissions to allow all users, and ran the bat file as an administrator.

I had this program work a few years ago and really really miss it! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Oh: I am using windows 7 64 bit, downloaded sc4 from steam on a non-mac.

Thanks for any help!

DonVitoCorleone