• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DebussyMan Showcase

Started by DebussyMan, January 31, 2007, 09:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DebussyMan

New project: Philadelphia city hall:

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

WannGLondon

Ay carumba! I've been to Philadelphia and that is quite a magnificent structure. Lookin great already  :thumbsup:
Call me Warren.

xannepan

Ah you are back! Great! And what a fantastic creation! &apls &apls &apls

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

RickD

This is a beautiful building.  :thumbsup:
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

rambuckel

Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

art128

New project almost finished I see there... :D Nice one, Carlos!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

Looks great  &apls  Glad to see you back!  :thumbsup:

Jack_wilds

incredible model and choice of subject, for a promising project, it ought to test your modelling skills...  :thumbsup:

namspopof

STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

apeguy

That looks really nice, one of your finest buildings yet. I'll definately be downloading this when it's released. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

io_bg

This is jaw-dropping! I cannot wait to see further progress :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

chester

Serkanner

I can not remember seeing any building modelled by Carlos that didn't look fantastic. This one is a beauty as well.

peterycristi

even if its not a berlin one it looks fantastic!  &apls good to see you back!
H I S T O R I S C H E S   B E R L I N

Aaron Graham

Wow!!! I like this model, well detailed. :O
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Swordmaster

Finally! About the most-needed building in the world for SC4. That it's looking great so far is almost a given, knowing who's making it. ;)

Cheers,
Willy

whatevermind

::insert screams of joy::

Wow!

I was just walking past this building a month or two ago and thinking how awesome it would be to see it in SC4, followed quickly by the realization that there are only a few people who could ever pull this building off, and I certainly am not one of them.  You, however, can do this building justice.  Can't wait to see this finished.