• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DebussyMan Showcase

Started by DebussyMan, January 31, 2007, 09:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strechnitz

Xannepan,

Well, in a way Debussyman kind of already made the Louvre. :)

The design and layout of the palace is according to my/our wishes but all the facades and corner pavillions are taken directly from the Louvre.

check this link. Listerlunde Palace part 3 on the previous and next page you can see more of his work.  :)

Strech.
Your favorite "deliciously deviant" Empire is Back after a 2 month pause

Click on the picture above to visit Stropon.

jacqulina

wonderfull work your doing here &apls

happy new year

Une_ame

What I've seen so far is  &apls!! Sorry, no word for it.

Strechnitz, what do you mean when you wrote "all the facades and corner pavillions are taken directly from the Louvre" ? Are you thinking about the new Debussyman creation or about the wonderfull palace of your city ? (maybe both).

BTW, I wish a Very Good and Happy New Year 2008 to everyone here with a lot of new wonderfull creation from Debussyman !!!!
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Strechnitz

Une_Ame,

I meant the palace in my MD. The Versailles Debussyman is now creating is 100% Versailles as far as I can see. :thumbsup:

jayo

That is perfectly amazing  &apls &apls &apls

You really need to do the houses of parliament-You would be the only on who could pull it off  :thumbsup:
I'm back

DebussyMan

Thank you all  ;D

Glenni: I'm planning to make some "satellite" buildings which might work for W2W as you mention.

Strech: Thank you very much for your offer, your abilities will come very handy at the time of the lotting  ;), right now I'm doing some research on the parterres, fountains etc. so with the help of dolphin66 who will be helping with the flora props, we could make the gardens as close to the real ones as possible. My intention is to make as much as I'm able of it within the boundaries of SC4 capabilities.

Xannepan: Thanks, as Strech already mentioned, I made many of the louvre pavilions and facades for his Listerlunde Palace. It would be just a matter of rearranging them and making the ones missing, perhaps someday I'll get myself to that...

Jayo: huh... the houses of parliament... I had tought about it before but still haven't made up my mind... perhaps some day... ::)

For now I'll leave you all with two pretty pictures:

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

Emperor Stormont

I just died as a result of WOWNESS and beauty overload.

Dear goodness that once finished will be one of the most spectacular BAT's ever created and I shall treasure the use of it.

What a simply marvellous achievement you continue to astound and shock me.  &apls  &apls  &apls

What a glorious little present to mark this new year.  :satisfied:

@Hubert I would love to see you work on gardens for the palace, that would a joy to behold indeed.  ;)

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

XiahouDun

I need a mop to clean up the drool... The second picture looks like a real picture on a post card. Its just plain stunning.
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

N1_2888

It's even better than the real one ...  &apls
When I visited Versailles at the beginning of August 2007 the weather was quite cold, the sky covered and the right wing was scaffolded:

Thank you and all the other BATters, who create such high quality buildings, for keeping SC4 alive!  :thumbsup:

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

Schulmanator

This looks so awesome!

I am eager to see more!  :thumbsup:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Sim Shady

:o

&hlp  I cant distinguish whats real and whats not anymore!!!  &hlp

Une_ame

@ Strechnitz : Thkx a lot for the quick answer.

@ Debussyman :  :-X (specialy the last 2 pictures!!).
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

tag_one

xannepan

sauron620

kimcar

Wonderfull :o just fall of my chair  ;DWonderfull

JBSimio

Holy buckets, Debussyman!!!  :o  Those last two just blew my mind!  Great... now I need a new mind... where am I going to find one of those?   :D

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

Krio

8)

That is so awesome that I need my sunglasses when looking it.

DebussyMan

Thank you all very much...

Tonight I started to work on one of my favourite parts, the Chapelle Royale  ;D

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

Strechnitz

Oh Holy ****!!

That is by far my favorite part of the Palace as well. It is already a sheer beauty!!!!

I soooo love your work on this.  &apls &apls

Do my eyes deceive me or have you also modelled the interior? :thumbsup:

you are a god Debussyman ;D

Strech.