• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DebussyMan Showcase

Started by DebussyMan, January 31, 2007, 09:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

That is............so amazing.
:o
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Revol

I visited Berlin, and took so many pictures of the Berlin Dom only two weeks ago! I was thinking to myself while admiring it "I wish someone would make that for SimCity"  ;D I am really looking forward to seeing that magnificent building in game, your work is astounding!

Great work on Stormont too! Any plans to do more Irish buildings? *hint hint*  ;)

sithlrd98

Couchpotato

Lovely start on The Berliner Dom.   Way back when Maxis was explaining how to BAT, they were emphatic that work should never be textured until it was completely finished.   I'm so glad you weren't around then (or else didn't listen) as I love seeing textures right from the start.   :sunny:

Pat

Just breath taking Debussy WoW!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Emperor Stormont

WOW!!! The detail alone in the texture is unbelievable.

As for the BAT itself, simply stunning...my goodness...nothing but magnificent :D

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

blade2k5

&apls  WOW!  Now that is a stunning bld.  Superb work on it!

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

N1_2888

&hlp You keep us in such a suspense with all the marvellous projects you show to us!  &hlp

• Cologne Cathedral (I love the Gothic style!)
  • Versailles
  • Vienna State Opera
  • As I've just read: This hotel from Place de la Concorde
  • Berlin Cathedral

Got it all? &Thk/( :D
Keep it up! :thumbsup: I can't stand the waiting time! &cry2 $%Grinno$%

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

Adept2Rock

Yes, when we can download Vienna Opera State?
Come to visit Sancerre French department with various European archtectural styles!

In French Forum:

http://www.toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=284520
In devotion Forum:  http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2654.0

BarbyW

You will be able to download it when it is uploaded. ;D
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Hogmeister

I am, as ever, in awe of your abilities. The Berliner Dom is one of my Favourites.  &apls &apls &apls
Building Better Buildings Better

Heblem

Quote from: DebussyMan on March 17, 2008, 09:26:17 PM

Heblem: Estuve investigando más a fondo y encontré una foto bastante buena (lástima que no la tuve desde un principio) en la que se puede apreciar que no son balcones, sino decoraciones de hierro en la parte inferior del marco de la ventana (los cuales yo hice de madera) además de unas lamparillas de las cuales no me había fijado, también me percaté de que las columnas de las fachadas laterales no son redondas sino rectangulares &mmm. Cabe recalcar también que la imagen que pongo es de cuando el edificio era nuevo (1890), como es natural, con el paso del tiempo se le fueron haciendo cambios. Además, mi intención no era copiar el edificio exactamente sino hacer uno "inspirado" en él (me encanta la palabra "inspirado" porque puede significar "copia casi idéntica" o "nada parecido al original"  $%Grinno$% ) De cualquier manera, he decidido dejarlo como está.

Sobre tu post anterior, apenas leo tu comentario acerca del edificio, no puedo quedar mas que acuerdo contigo como dejaste el edificio "inspirado" de este  ;) técnicamente fue una copia  $%Grinno$%, aparte es difícil basarte de algo que casi es a ciegas, me sorprendes, excelente trabajo  &apls

As for your new building "the german one" again as i told you im impressed about the quality and all that details you put on it, somewhat that building its similar to some churches in Mexico  :D also can't wait for the new cathedral you're preparing (from the pictures I sent to you)  ;D I hope people don't read that last rumor  :)

Saludos  ;)

Une_ame

A new Cathedral, which one ()what()?????????

:D :D :D :D
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Ajax_Amsterdam

OMG Looks Gret the berliner dome &apls    &dance &dance &dance &dance

panthersimcity4

Debussyman, your work is so amazing. I've even been inspired to make my own buildings for Sc4.  ;D

I don't get your textures - how are they so amazing? Did you make them yourself? Because I can never recreate any textures since they always turn out like poo.  &mmm

Anyways, I hope you continue making awesome cathedrals.  :thumbsup:

Hogmeister

I was just wondering how this is progressing?
Building Better Buildings Better

serebii666

So wait what BAT will probaly be released first and when? Oh and anxiously waiting for the Hotel, Versailes, and the Louvre
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

M4346

Debussyman, I have to commend you on your efforts and thank you for all you have done and introduced to SC4 over the years. Random? Perhaps... but looking at what you're currently busy with and what you have bestowed upon us on the past, I realise that you have made it possible for me to experience so many buildings that I will probably not get to see anytime soon, and I love it!

It's great plopping these buildings and I sometimes just sit and stare at the scene, appreciating the immensity and beauty of your work!

Thank you very much, and please do keep up the good work!

Looking especially forward to the Berliner Dom and the Louvre!  :thumbsup:

&apls &apls &apls
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

CabraBuitre

Quote from: M4346 on May 11, 2008, 04:45:16 AM
Debussyman, I have to commend you on your efforts and thank you for all you have done and introduced to SC4 over the years. Random? Perhaps... but looking at what you're currently busy with and what you have bestowed upon us on the past, I realise that you have made it possible for me to experience so many buildings that I will probably not get to see anytime soon, and I love it!

It's great plopping these buildings and I sometimes just sit and stare at the scene, appreciating the immensity and beauty of your work!

Thank you very much, and please do keep up the good work!

Looking especially forward to the Berliner Dom and the Louvre!  :thumbsup:

&apls &apls &apls

I totally agree!  You've portrayed certain pieces of architecture in a 3D type way that's so much better than seeing pictures!  Amazing work!

Check out Abelfarei!

DebussyMan

Thanks for all the comments.

Sorry for the lack of updates but I've been very busy lately and haven't found any time to finish my projects.

Today finally got a free afternoon and decided to start a project that's been in my mind for quite some time, The Reichstag at Berlin. Also, don't worry about the other projects, my vacation is about begin so I'll have plenty of time to finish those and even some more  $%Grinno$%

Here's what I've done today, still in a very early stage though.

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0