• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DebussyMan Showcase

Started by DebussyMan, January 31, 2007, 09:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N1_2888

The church is still a class listed monument, so I don't think that it's possible to tear it down without any further ado.
_____

Btw, very promising picture. Looking forward to seeing the church being textured! :thumbsup:

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

praiodan

Tearing the Gedächtniskirche down? OMG, andi, where do you have this rumors from?  ??? The situation is the exact opposite! They're currently gathering money to renovate the scruffy ruins, if possible 2009 already.  ;)

But BTT.

You're progressing very well with the church. I can't wait to see it textured. This will be another masterpiece for sure and personally will become one of my favs  ;D

spa

That is an absolutely stunning model (I have come to expect no less from you). I look forward to seeing it textured.

DebussyMan

Well, here it is. Just begun exporting.

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

Youcefk69

I'm on my a**
It's absolutely wonderful  :o :o

tag_one

And there goes another keyboard. Wonderful as always &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

Luciano

Amazing ! &apls I can't wait the export !  :P
Tramway of Rabat

N1_2888

It obviously looks better than the real current church! ;D
Great job! &apls &apls &apls

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

DebussyMan

Many thanks  :)

The lot is now aviable on the LEX

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

praiodan

YES!

We have to thank you, for making us such a great christmas present!  :thumbsup:

JBSimio

Stunning as usual, good sir!   &apls  &apls  &apls

Merry Christmas to you as well!

JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

Luciano

Now your church is in my Plugins  ()stsfd()
What are you going to do now ? Are you going to finish Versailles or Le Crillon?
Tramway of Rabat

Badsim

... just another masterpiece in your collection of masterpieces ... ::)

Thank you very much . &apls &apls &apls

And ...

Quote from: Luciano on December 25, 2008, 05:58:19 AM

What are you going to do now ? Are you going to finish Versailles or Le Crillon?

Hotel Crillon would be particularly appreciated from me . :P

You rock !  :thumbsup:

Cédric .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Fabian93

Another awesome church by you, Debussyman  &apls
Since we are just talking about the church,
here's an interesting article I just found, probably interesting for some
http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,3570372,00.html?maca=en-rss-en-all-1573-rdf

Schulmanator

Always a pleasure to see your works. I look forward to your next creation.
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

vester

Ouch ! I just fall on the floor.

That is just .......

*has runned out out words.....*

bat

That's an awesome church there! Excellent work! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

praiodan

With the Winterton Opera House you made Barby's birthday a communitywide feast. Wonderful work  :thumbsup:

CarmineHilton

I must say that each time you blow me away with your fabulous creations!
You just keep doing it again and again. And when you ever release Versailles, I expect some will crown you to god :p héhé xD

Also one question, I can remember that I heard somewhere you were batting the Royal Greenhouses of Laeken? Greenhouses of the Belgian Palace...?
Is that correct? :) Gareth (New Rhodesia) photoshopped one of them in his pictures some time ago, so it must be true :p Can I say that they already saw beautiful!

As for Brussels, maybe I have a nice challenge for you... :p Parc du Cinquantenaire (=Jubelpark) would certainly be one, don't you think? =)
Not a request, just a hint :D lol

Anyway, good work! Hope you'll create many many more ;)