• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DebussyMan Showcase

Started by DebussyMan, January 31, 2007, 09:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heblem

Awesome work! the final result its much better, now i can see the perfective of the roof as I told you...

Hope not a problem my request, of sure i will use this building on my mD  ;)

XiahouDun

Wonderful! As usual, your textures are the very best around :thumbsup:
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

beutelschlurf

moin,

looks fantastic, your texturing is enviable ...
are you going to do the entire "forum fredericianum" (square next to the opera and its bordering buildings)?

b_schlurf

Badsim

Hi Debussyman ,

Stunning BAT , as always ... &apls

My apologies for having not yet replied to your PM ... hard to coordinate our various agenda(s) . I'm now on another project but I'll come back to finish Notre-Dame with your help . At least can I publicly thank you , not only for all these fabulous BATs , but also for some of your precious time you're ready to spend for special requests . That's called Generosity . :thumbsup:

Cédric .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Andreas

Mindblowing. I really have to create a city with Paris W2W buildings and the like, so I can use all those wonderful landmarks. :)
Andreas

CarmineHilton

Fabulous! Wonderfully batted, yet again =p How big is it actually? 5x8 or something?

As for Parc du Cinquantenaire, it is indeed a huge building especially with the 2 hangars at the back. So an abridged version of the hemicycle with the arch would be lovely (if you would ever decide to BAT it).
>> Parc Overview, a wonderful overview of Brussels with the Parc du Cinquantenaire, I think that could help too ;)

xo
Carmine

Une_ame

QuoteI'll come back to finish Notre-Dame with your help

BadSim and Debussyman, you write to much or not enought ()what() $%Grinno$%!!!! Which Notre-Dame are you talking about &hlp? (Obviously, it's not Paris, neither Chartres).
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

WC_EEND

Quote from: CarmineHilton on March 04, 2009, 05:51:00 AM
Fabulous! Wonderfully batted, yet again =p How big is it actually? 5x8 or something?

As for Parc du Cinquantenaire, it is indeed a huge building especially with the 2 hangars at the back. So an abridged version of the hemicycle with the arch would be lovely (if you would ever decide to BAT it).
>> Parc Overview, a wonderful overview of Brussels with the Parc du Cinquantenaire, I think that could help too ;)

xo
Carmine

Looks like the Jubelpark (Jubilee Park)
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

DebussyMan

Thanks a lot  ;D

Badsim: No problem at all, I love the hard work of MD'ers who are hugely responsible for keeping the game alive, and I'm always glad to help in any way possible.

CarmineHilton: 5x8 That's about right, but the final size will depend on the lot our friend Barbara comes up with  ;)

Une_ame: Cédric is speaking of the fountain at the square Jean XXIII, behind ND de Paris.

beutelschlurf: I do plan making other buildings around Bebelplatz, I'm currently preparing the Old Library.

Finally I have a request for any Parisien who would be kind enough to take a good pic of the side wall of the Hôtel de la Marine. I intend making it instead of the Crillon as it has well limited boundaries which would make it easier to place in-game.

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

Simpson

This bat is just fantastic my friend, it's perfect  &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Une_ame

Debussyman, I've you try this : http://www.pagesjaunes.fr/trouverlesprofessionnels/lienAnnonceur.do?nomAction=afficheBlocAnnonceur.do&typeAction=afficherBloc&actionAnnonceur=actionPhoto&crypt=CzxxLGosS6ahEHeColl9AwTq2vz4MO3n2OtKXIpCL4+khgYh2F48z9Q/IhHzg1eQASs6oEkxEV1Jc0cWepOtBQhtdTTHywjpbjkaMEyb4+qxqow40TNnqOH9QOcJBtLz&idContext=-957205865&portail=PJ

You should find the picture you're looking for there. The side of the Marine HQ (etat-major de la Marine), the other name of this awesome BAT, is on 2-4, rue Royale in Paris. If you want the other side, it's 1-3-5 rue Saint-Florentin.

If this is not enough and nobody send you anything, I plan to be in Paris in 1 or 2 months and will take some pics of the bat.

DebussyMan

Merci Une_ame. Those links are great  :)

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

kimcar

&apls &aplsExcellent as always mate. Great add to your series :thumbsup:

Une_ame

tcx

Badsim

Quote from: DebussyMan on March 04, 2009, 09:54:18 AM

Finally I have a request for any Parisien who would be kind enough to take a good pic of the side wall of the Hôtel de la Marine. I intend making it instead of the Crillon as it has well limited boundaries which would make it easier to place in-game.

Hi Carlos , can't believe it !

Oppositely to what I said in my previous post  ::) , we have finally closer agenda(s) than I thought ! I'm currently working on Place de la Concorde ( with Vnaoned's wonderful props ) ... would like to know if you have already any idea about the sizes of this BAT to come .... it would be too stupid for me to miss that !

Currently the free space for Hotel de la Marine is 4 tiles wide .... something tells me that's too short , isn't it ?

Thank you !

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Une_ame

Ho my God, look at that awesome square :o!!!!!

We all think about the same square &hlp!!!! Mine he's way too small compare too reallity.

Here what I've done (a long time ago) using only LotEditor and Antoine obelisque, Swi21 bank building and of course, Porki's props.

I know, it's far from the perfection of the stuff you see here &ops. But since I'm not a BATer, I've try with what I've got :-[....

DebussyMan

:o That pic is awesome, Cédric! But I see it's missing the fountains, is Vnaoned planing on doing them?

About the Hôtels, I can't give you the exact size right now as I'll have to tweak that when I'm finished to see that it fits W2W on both sides, but I calculate it would be around 7 tiles wide. You might also wanna take in account the size of the Louvre, but I can't give you too much hopes of it  ;)

carkid1998

I wanna download it!!!!!!!!!! $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$%
Sendona... Coming soon!