• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DebussyMan Showcase

Started by DebussyMan, January 31, 2007, 09:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Une_ame

QuoteLet me know when you are ready so I can open a new board in the Projects Forum

babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Jasoncw

The projects here are looking fantastic.   :)

Emperor Stormont

OMG!!  &apls

Amazing, recreating one of the most beautiful vista's in the urban world is truly special and shall enjoy seeing its progress and eventually using it. VERY exciting indeed and so glorious to see such a collection of talent gathered together  :satisfied: (my frenchman is pleased :) )

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

serebii666

Thanks for the Berlin W2W and that historic water tower!

Great Job!  &apls &apls
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Luciano

Thank you too for the Water Tower and for the Berlin W2W. They have now a good place in my CJ  :D  ;)
Tramway of Rabat

tag_one

The W2W buildings are wonderful Carlos, thanks a lot for sharing them  :thumbsup:

Une_ame

You kill me with that watertower ()sick().
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

N1_2888

It seems that you start to publish your hitherto [strange word  ??? ] private BATs, don't you? $%Grinno$%
The tenements visible above the bridge would indeed perfectly go together with these office buildings from Odd from Sweden, even more if there were 1x1 versions with no wings in the backyard and some residential corners like this ...
Ok, I will rein myself in now. :D

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

DebussyMan

Thanks all! Hopefully I'll be bringing a few new surprises in the weeks to come  ;)

Quote from: N1_2888 on April 19, 2009, 03:58:00 PM
It seems that you start to publish your hitherto [strange word  ??? ] private BATs, don't you? $%Grinno$%
The tenements visible above the bridge would indeed perfectly go together with these office buildings from Odd from Sweden, even more if there were 1x1 versions with no wings in the backyard and some residential corners like this ...
Ok, I will rein myself in now. :D

All in good time, my friend...  %wrd

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

N1_2888

Sorry, I couldn't hold off. :D
Believe me, I'm already very very comfortable with the buildings that you've already published! :thumbsup:

jeanmi

Thank you for the w2w they are amazing, do you have the intention to upload your small tower , the second on this picture ? I really love it like most or all your creation

sorry for the bad english  &ops

peterycristi

Thanks a lot for the first release of your Berlin-BATs! You are really the best, doing buildings of our beautifull capital. As jeanmi said, the "Hallesches Tor" is one of your greatest BATs and one of my favourite buildings of prewar Berlin. I like a lot your passion you have for Spree-Athen! Go on releasing Berlin houses and landmarks ;). Cuando empiezas con la isla de los museos?  ;D

saludos

peterycristi
H I S T O R I S C H E S   B E R L I N

aNdi

hey
I'm in LOVE with your work
it looks so great and realistic, you're my idol  :thumbsup:

as for your model of the "Schlossbrücke" (see two posts above, the bridge)
do you have some tips on creating statues? I suck in modeling statues but I do need some for the model of the Stadtschloss
It would be awesome if you could help me

but till then
keep up the perfect work!!!!
Berlin: Verdammt dazu ewig zu werden und niemals zu sein.

BATting projects. Currently: Berliner Stadtschloss

Fresh Prince of SC4D

Can we some pictures of the canals you made?
Returning from Call of Duty . Must rebuilt what I destroyed....

baconrocky

you created your BAT fame by creathing worldly masterpieces and that often over shadows your talent for creating smaller-scale BATs, like those buildings from your private collection, they are awesome. I love your smaller buildings, and they are used in every city I make, I hope to see more of those. :)

DebussyMan

Thank you all!

jeanmi:
Perhaps I could upload it in a future prop pack, but I can't publish it as a standalone lot because it doesn't fit the standard 16x16 rule.

Meanwhile, I've got a lot of free time due to the government measures while the pandemic alert, so I've started a project I wanted to make long ago. It's a church, I believe a pretty obvious one, but let's see if you can guess. Still in very early stages.

Hint: My Saint Patron, hopefully if I finish it, God will deliver us from disease as He did with this church in RL ;)

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

tcx

&apls great start, I like every BAT you've done.

:thumbsup:

N1_2888

Quote from: DebussyMan on April 30, 2009, 05:11:30 PM
It's a church, I believe a pretty obvious one, but let's see if you can guess.
[...]

Hmm, very difficult indeed ... $%Grinno$%

(Tell me if you need some pictures. ;) )

Andreas

Ohh, I was there in 1994, during a school trip - quite a fascinating building indeed!
Andreas

praiodan

Been there few years ago as well. Excellent choice and very good progress  ;D