• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DebussyMan Showcase

Started by DebussyMan, January 31, 2007, 09:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iskrem

Looking great DebussyMan  :thumbsup:
I am a big fan of all your work - so many great Bat's!
Keep up the good work ::)

Regards

Iskrem

vester

Good start  :thumbsup:

Great to see you batting again.

art128

Nice start, looks promising. And sorry, I didn't had time to go to take pictures at Versailles, but I will try in the holidays.  ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

beutelschlurf

moin DeBussyMan,

:thumbsup: looks great, i bet you got an old picture for showing us how it was looking, please  ::)
btw. is it still there or was it destroyed in the war?
keep us updated!

cheers
b_schlurf

DebussyMan

Thank you all  :)

art128: No worries there, thanks to the resources Yanyan poited me to, I have enough material to work on int. I'd appreciate your help a lot, thoug.  ::)

beutelschlurf: Here's the only picture I have of the entire building. Sadly, it was indeed destroyed. Now the site is occupied by Galeries Lafayette.

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

Orange_o_

Carlos, you impress me a lot, it is going to be a very beautiful bat  &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

serebii666

YAY WE HAS UPDATES!!  ;D

Beautiful building by the way. :thumbsup:
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

spa

Looks like a promising start. Too bad about the old place, the new building is not much of a replacement!

N1_2888

Quote from: DebussyMan on July 01, 2009, 08:52:55 PM
Sadly no news from Versailles.
And what about Hôtel de la Marine? ;)
Any progress so far?

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

DebussyMan

N1_2888: nope, haven't worked on it yet, however, I recently discovered google earth street view for Paris, that should speed up the process.

A tiny update on the Germania building:

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

vnaoned

Another magnificent project... I'm still a fan of your work.  &apls

Quesh

What attention to detail, it's beautifull  &apls

kimcar

Quote from: Quesh on July 12, 2009, 03:05:23 AM
What attention to detail, it's beautifull  &apls
I agree . You are a master , but you already know  ;D

tag_one

Wonderful work as always Carlos!  :thumbsup:

Youcefk69

This is absolutely wonderful !

beutelschlurf

moin DebussyMan,

:o what can i say, i agree with the other guys, it's just magnificent!
did you do those Caryatids by yourself! this all looks stunning!

cheers
b_schlurf

serebii666

Great Job!  :thumbsup: By the way, How's the Reichstag coming along? ()what() It looked quite marvelous and I can't wait to see the steel and glass cupola!
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

peterycristi

What i can say  :o?! It's an amazing work! And this type of building is exactelly what ist still missing in the middle-european set!  &apls  &apls

saludos

Peter
H I S T O R I S C H E S   B E R L I N

DebussyMan

Thank you all.

beutelschlurf:
Yep I did them, they are actually very simple models, but they work well in the SC4 level of detail.

serebii666: I have made a little progress on it, but it's precisely that cupola that is holding me back, a little more complicated than I tought.

Finally, here's the complete model with textures, I still have to work on the inner courtyard though:

iamgoingtoeatyou

What a stunning building  :thumbsup: