• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DebussyMan Showcase

Started by DebussyMan, January 31, 2007, 09:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peterycristi

me faltan las palabras  :o. me quedo impactado de tu trabajo!  &apls  &apls
H I S T O R I S C H E S   B E R L I N

DebussyMan

Thanks everyone  ;D

The Germania building is now being loted and should be aviable soon.

io_bg: I exported it on SD and that's how it will be uploaded, but if anyone wants it (ar any of my BATs) HD, they can ask me personally and I'll try to render it that way.

joelyboy911: yep, the growable will be CO$$$

art128: don't worry, I just placed the base texture for measurment purposes, the exported version won't have it.  ;)

On other news, thanks to some great pics sent to me by Une_ame, I can continue working on the Crillon. However, the pics made me aware of many things I had done wrong in my first attempt, so I decided to sart it da capo. Here's what I've got so far:

It won't be exactly like the Crillon, but more like an homogenous mix of both Crillon and H. de la Marine.

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

vnaoned

That's good news, the Crillon is on way  ;)

what you're able to achieve is just amazing ...  &apls

N1_2888

@ Germania building:
&apls &apls &apls

@ Hôtel Millon ($%Grinno$%):
:)

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

iskrem

Great start DebussyMan :thumbsup:
Can't wait to see more!!

Regards

Iskrem

Une_ame

;D

As usual, can't say more....

Sorry :satisfied:
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

iamgoingtoeatyou

Do you know about bing.com? It has a great birds eye view feature in the maps section that gives a Simcity-like perspective. Paris has birds eye view, could be helpful with the crillon ;D

Sciurus

Just excellent &apls &apls &apls. And the latest BAT, I want it in my city!!! $%Grinno$%

Guillaume
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

io_bg

I want it too! :D It's truly awesome! &apls :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

blade2k5

Truly fantastic stuff you make DebussyMan &apls  Looking forward to getting my hands on the Germania building :thumbsup:

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

Fabian93

Sorry for interrupting here...
First: The new Germania building looks stunning  &apls Very good work on that
Second: I have just one question...
I'm 99% sure, that I once saw a picture of your own recreation of the historical  Mehringplatz (Belle Alliance Platz)... either I dreamed that or you really did. I can't remember where.
If you did, I have a question:
Did you ever release (or are you planning to release) these two buildings here? (i mean the two that look the same in the center)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/21/Berlin_Belle_Alliance_Platz_um_1900.jpg

Thanks for your answer
Fabian

DebussyMan

iamgoingtoeatyou: Yep, I know the site, but the images of the Hotels are not really clear and the modifications over the years (specially on the Crillon) make it quite unpleasant looking, I'll probably have to make up a roof setting for it.

Fabian93: The buildings haven't been released and I doubt they will be as a standalone work. Perhaps, eventually, I can publish them in a prop pack among other berliner stuff I have.

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

SimNation

This new one looks fantastic. Your quality of your bats is always amazing. I really hope to see some of your stuff in CXL if that game becomes worth a gamer purchase :P

Albus of Garaway

The Crillon is coming along nicely. It'll be nice to have that in my city when it's released. I think I have a perfect place for it...!

What I love about your BATs are the textures. They're extremely detailed, and they don't look "plastic" like so many other BATs do. Great job!

DebussyMan

Been working a little slower than I expected, but meanwhile here's a little side pic:

Emperor Stormont

Oh my  &apls

The details and stone work is absolutely exquisite. Gorgeous work, adore the small details. Truly fabulous  :satisfied:

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

iskrem

Great to see the progress :thumbsup:
Looking forward to the release!!

Regards
Iskrem

Fabian93

Wow stunning work here  :thumbsup: &apls :thumbsup:
It looks awesome as usual, somehow reminds me of the old Berliner Börse

Fabian

N1_2888

Quote from: DebussyMan on August 03, 2009, 02:16:35 PM
Been working a little slower than I expected, . . .
You're not only the master of BATting but also the master of understatement. ;)

Quote. . . but meanwhile here's a little side pic:

&apls &apls &apls

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

kimcar

Yep i find it too that you been slower now  :D :D . My god what is gonna look like if you bat faster  :o. That`incredible well done.  &apls &apls &apls