• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DebussyMan Showcase

Started by DebussyMan, January 31, 2007, 09:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

N1_2888

Stone facade, tin roof, slate shingles ...
... what else could your heart desire? :D

&apls &apls &apls

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

mattb325

This is a lovely addition to your collection  ;)

Girafe

haha el maestro is always here  &apls &apls &apls

glad to see you batting parisian bats   ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

djvandrake

Sciurus

Oh mon Dieu!!! La Sorbonne! $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$% &apls &apls
Really wonderful, I love it! &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

seraf

Wonderful work Debussy! I can't get enough of looking at this beautiful dome  &apls &apls

Jack_wilds

Hello Debussyman, Jack wilds here...

You sure a real knack and appreciation for this type(s) architectural subjects, structures -I enjoy watching the modeling progress...

:thumbsup:  &apls  I really like the Graben22, and the Sorbonne... the color/texture is quit good in my opinion... thanks for them, picked 'em up today  :sunny:

Jack  8-)

simbourgeois

La Chapelle looks really amazing!  &apls
Yet another masterpiece! What would be our cities without your beautiful buildings...
This is my 1st post here, and it had to be posted here! Keep up the great...no...magnificent work!

Best regards,
Simbourgeois
Mayor of Belleville

carlo-nintendo

this is my first post on this sit web and i want to know if you are going to make Le Grand Palais de Paris???And thank for La Sorbonne wich is magnifique!!!! :thumbsup:     

Couchpotato

A truely beautiful building.  I hope your interest in BAT never dies.   :thumbsup:

Une_ame

The walls ( :o), the roofs ( &hlp), the Sorbonne !!!!!!!

Muchas Gracias Maestro ! Merci Carlos :thumbsup:.
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Girafe

Quote from: carlo-nintendo on July 06, 2010, 06:12:52 AM
this is my first post on this sit web and i want to know if you are going to make Le Grand Palais de Paris???And thank for La Sorbonne wich is magnifique!!!! :thumbsup:     

Grand Palais

From Orange, TSC team, it's the most official advanced image of the "Grand Palais" for the Triumphal Way Team
You can check the topic of the project in the part project and check other creations of Orange in the part TSC team in this website or in the french website www.toutsimcities.com

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

carlo-nintendo

ooohhh ce BAT est un truc de fou!!!Merci Girafe

Badsim

From La Sorbonne during May 68 ... I couldn't resist . $%Grinno$%

Your recreation is ab. fab.  - as usual . Another cruel occasion to feel how my life currently hold me far from SC4 (At least September will be there faster than we think ) . May I ask for some news about « Le Louvres Monstre » ? .

Thank you so much Carlos .  &apls &apls &apls

Cedric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

DebussyMan

Hello Badsim, Nice to see you around!

I haven't advanced much on the louvre (been testing ways to fit various different rendered pieces together). But I think I haven't published any pictures of it... so here we go. The first (though a little old) pics of le Louvre:

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

Girafe

Awesome Debussyman, it's a very good beginning  :thumbsup:
Louvre + Grand Palais of Orange, our friend Badsim is very lucky and will have work in september or a little bit later  :P

if you need I live in Paris and can do pictures for you in case you don't find in internet but now with google tools we can access to lot of datas  ;)   
The Floraler

Une_ame

Yeap, those pics are exciting, did you have any access to Orange's pyramid ?
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Sciurus

Waow waow waow WAOW!!! :o Unbelievable!! &apls &apls But when it'll finished... it'll be another story $%Grinno$%

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

DebussyMan

Thank you all for your compliments and help offers! right now I'm not advancing on le Louvre (I'll put all my attention to it when I get on vacation).

Une_ame: nop, I haven't sorted the pyramid issue with orange yet, because I still haven't made the Cour Napoleon.  %wrd

Meanwhile, a little new project. Another religious building. Guess which (hint: it is in Paris ::))

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0