• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DebussyMan Showcase

Started by DebussyMan, January 31, 2007, 09:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

DebussyMan

Meanwhile... something from Amsterdam:

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

wonderful bat. &apls
I like Dutch house.

Sciurus

Waow waow waow! Debussyman is back!! ;D &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

seven_sins

Thank you for the Zeughaus... I'm very impressed  :thumbsup:

art128

Wonderful ! A nice building you've made there.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Girafe

looks really nice as usual  ;)

do you use Simfox's bat4max or chris' plugin for exporting the scenes?
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

chester

Every time I visit this thread I can't stop drooling. Every bat is perfect!

vester

DebussyMan

Thank you all for the nice comments!

Quote from: Girafe on April 10, 2012, 04:24:29 AM
do you use Simfox's bat4max or chris' plugin for exporting the scenes?

I use chris' because simfox's doesn't support scanline.

The preview I published looks weird because I changed the background color and sharpened it in photoshop because I had to scale it.

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

gutterclub

I always find it strange that yourself, Xannepan and Peterchristi don't use Simfox's with Arch and Design MR materials which is designed to bring out more realism and crisper details..I would love to see how perfect and crisp those details would look alongside the BSP, HKBATs etc.

That said, I LOVE all your BATs and am definately not complaining :)

So happy to have you back releasing stuff!

kelis

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D !!!

It's Westerkerk ?

I'm really happy Carlos, we will have one of the most impressive churches in the world, we will have an icon of Amsterdam !!!!  I have no words my friend i'm speechless...I can't wait to use it !!

These are some pictures that I have made of this beautiful church:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mokingbird/6589950197/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mokingbird/5571240344/in/set-72157625240839212

Are you thinking of doing some other building in Amsterdam ? because... Sint Nicolaaskerk looks so good  ::)

Realmente muchisimas gracias amigo, esto me hace mas feliz que los edificios de Berlin !!!

Saludos  :thumbsup:

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Getron

One after one masterpieces  :satisfied: DebussyMan  &apls Just...(no words)  &apls

Getron

rooker1

Your models are always mouth dropping!
:o

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

WannGLondon

Call me Warren.

DebussyMan

gutterclub: The problem with MR rendering is that the lighting is notably different from the scanline, so any BAT rendered that way sticks out too much, specially if it is W2W or something that usually goes around a W2W setting, i.e. most european old buildings  &mmm

kelis: you are right! it is the Westerkerk. I have also considered making the Nicholas Church, but it is hard to find pics of all angles because of it location.

Here's a little advance:

epicblunder

Those textures are downright sexy.   :thumbsup:

gutterclub

Quote from: DebussyMan on April 10, 2012, 08:12:45 PM
gutterclub: The problem with MR rendering is that the lighting is notably different from the scanline, so any BAT rendered that way sticks out too much, specially if it is W2W or something that usually goes around a W2W setting, i.e. most european old buildings  &mmm

I understand your reasons my friend, it was more out of the interest in seeing what a MR version would look like..

new Amsterdam building is looking superb!

Girafe

Indeed, Chris' BAT4MAX seems to be more appropriate to w2w buildings and I would say old building (and in this sense european churches, palaces...) typically the architecture you like to BAT.

However I would say, that for glass buildings, it's totally different moreover for skyscrapers. Simfox's BAT4MAX seems better.

What is funny is that BSC members prefer Chris' tool and simtrop members Simfox's one.

Anyway, this project is coming awesome  :)
The Floraler