• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DebussyMan Showcase

Started by DebussyMan, January 31, 2007, 09:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Graham

WoooooooooW!!!! I love the model and the textures are mind exploding. :O
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

kelis

Great job Carlos, looks so good !! Okay, I know, the Nicholas Church have a rare location, a bit strange for a cathedral or a Church with those dimensions, but in the real life this church looks so good in that location with all those buildings close of it... I have a lot of pics, different angles, different days, different distances, etc, So if you need I can send you all of them okay ?

What do you think about the Koninklijk Paleis ( Royal Palace ) or Oude Kerk ( Old Church ) ? I think you can do a great job with these models, specially with the royal palace  :thumbsup:

Well, once again, Thanks for this job Carlos, as always it is amazing !!
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

DebussyMan

The pics from the Nicolaaskerk would be very useful, please send them  :)

About the Koninklijk Paleis: I also have considered making it (I even have some great architectural drawings); my main concern is that I have no idea about how the inner courtyards look (it is pixellated in bing maps), if I had a decent picture of them I might be able to BAT it. On the other hand, I really dread the Oude Kerk, it is so "organic" in its architectural evolution that making it would be a real challenge  ()sad(). However, it is one of my favourite sacral buildings; it and the Aachen cathedral are two of the buildings I'd love to make but have not the guts to try.

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

namspopof

The choice of texture is just fabulous.  :thumbsup:
STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

snakee8

Great job on the model and those textures... it looks great!

kelis

Hello Carlos  :thumbsup:

Okay, no problem I will send you the pics, if you want I can put them here, indeed just the links  ;D

Thanks Carlos
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

DebussyMan

Quote from: kelis on April 12, 2012, 01:15:52 PM
Hello Carlos  :thumbsup:

Okay, no problem I will send you the pics, if you want I can put them here, indeed just the links  ;D

Thanks Carlos

Links would be perfect  :thumbsup:

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

DebussyMan

Almost there... just missing the crown at the top  ;D

art128

It's splendid, Carlos! Splendid!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

RickD

Wow, incredible details. Fantastic work.  &apls
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Sciurus

Waow... no words came to me appart of "waow". &apls &apls &apls

Guillaume &apls
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

chester

It looks soooo good. So detailed, and The blue and red details on the steeple really stand out.

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

kelis

Hi Carlos  :)

You've seen the pictures ? I hope you are working on the Nicolaaskerk  :)

I leave you a picture with your great BAT of the Westerkerk, I hope you like it.
.                                                                                                                      

DebussyMan

Yep, I've seen them and saved the ones most useful. Haven't started Nikolaaskerk yet, but after some analysis I don't think it will take too long to make, perhaps I'll get to that next weekend.

BTW, great pic! I love seeing the Wersterkerk in the perfect setting.  :thumbsup:

Jorge_Carrillo

Acuerdate de el Escorial

Quote from: Jorge_Carrillo on March 10, 2011, 10:12:09 PM
An old promise we don't forget in Capital. God bless you.

Hispanic's Imperial See.

San Lorenzo del Escorial

cmdp123789

AMAZING!! keep up the good work mate!

DebussyMan

@ Jorge_Carrillo: No te preocupes, no me he olvidado de él. El trabajo en el Escorial va lento pero seguro  :-\

Jmouse

Congratulations! Everyone is looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us this month.

noahclem

Congratulations on your OSITM  &apls  You're work is just amazing!!