• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DebussyMan Showcase

Started by DebussyMan, January 31, 2007, 09:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antoine

Debussy you are the boss for cathedrale  :thumbsup: excellent

Pat

WOW OMG i so totaly echo what Antoine said here!!!! &apls &apls That is just stunning work And such
detail on Frauenkirche...  i do have one question though where could i find this of yours? Casas Coloniales...
Thank you for your help and such stunning work - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

FromTheAshes

As I've actually seen the "Frauenkirche" in reallife yet, I must say, it's very good rebuilt! I'd love to see some stuff from Wolfsburg (my home city), too. But I guess it's to modern architecture, so it wouldn't fit into your collection. But if you want a contrast ;) I suggest you the following buildings:
VW Werk-Kraftwerk:
(btw, do you driva a beetle? If you do, its been built here in WOB ;))
The "Phaeno" science center:
(Pretty trick I guess...)
If you're interested check out the following source: WOB-Citytour.
Or something traditional? Heres the "Wolfsburg" (means wolves castle) which gives our city its name:

BUT first of all: Finish your current projects ;D
Visit Vorsfelde.

SimFox

Spectacular creations!! all of them!!!
They really take my breath away when i see them!

HabLeUrG

Ahora sales con catedrales que ni conocía  :shocked2: excelente trabajo!  :thumbsup: &apls &apls

Ehanson

Wow! You work very fast. I was looking through the LEX and I thought those were old creations you uploaded recently.

You're on fire DebussyMan. Spectacular work! &apls

keithsed

Hi Debussy Man:

I hope this is Ok to post here, if not please forgive me.

I downloaded the "Thomaskirche library" and one of the depencencies it asks for is "ghReversePathOverlaysPack1.dat"

I've looked on the BSC file exchange and also did some searches on STEX but I can't seem to locate this .dat file. Is it included in another file or some other lot that you have created? 

Will you point me in the right direction to find this dependency? 

It's probably as "plain as the nose on my face." but I can't see it.   :(

Thanks.

Keith

DebussyMan

Not really sure, but I think it is a false dependancy from the SC4Tool as I can't find it in my plugins folder either. I'm almost positive it is included in the BSC Mega textures pack. Would have to ask someone more knowledgable about this.

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

keithsed

I haven't installed it yet, so I don't know if I get a "brown box."

I was just trying to make sure I had everything before I installed it.  I'll give it a go and see what happens.

Thanks for the quick response.

Keith

BarbyW

It is a texture and is in BSC Textures Vol01.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

keithsed

Thank you Thank you!  :thumbsup:

BarbyW---May you be blessed with happiness and many smiley faces. 

Seriously, thanks for info. 

Like I said before, "It's as plain as the nose on my face."   &ops

Keith

toxicpiano

Quote from: FromTheAshes on June 27, 2007, 07:05:30 AM

(btw, do you driva a beetle? If you do, its been built here in WOB ;))

Oh wow! That is a really georgeous mix of old and new! That's just fabulous!
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

mightygoose

its also huge..... it may have to be scaled down for sc4 use
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

FromTheAshes

Yeah actually the whole factory is as big as a small city...That's why who ever wants to BAT this one, can only do the powerplant (the building shown with the 4 chimneys). I don't know how tall the chimnes are, but the are even taller than the highrises in the background.
BTW: There are 50.000 working in the factory. Does anyone need a building with 50.000 jobs in SC4? ;D
Maybe jestarr wants to rebuild this one. He likes to bat industrial buildings, doesn't he?
Visit Vorsfelde.

Shadow Assassin

QuoteBTW: There are 50.000 working in the factory. Does anyone need a building with 50.000 jobs in SC4?

Well... I actually need a building with 50,000 jobs. I have a huge shortfall of jobs. Especially industrial ones. :P

Love the churches, Debussyman!
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

SimFox

FromTheAshes:
that Phaeno building is fantastic!! do you have more pictures of it? where is it located 8could you provide google earth coordinates? I could give it a go!

Rayden

Simfox, I think you can have a go at this site just for a start

http://www.phaeno.com/

Andreas

The Phaeno is brand-new - it's not yet available via Google Earth yet. ;) It's located just south of the Volkswagen Autostadt in Wolfsburg, Germany. Here's a link to Virtual Earth, which seems to have the newest pictures: http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=sr4b2fhwz8jk&style=o&lvl=1&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=10814877&encType=1
Andreas

FromTheAshes

I've sent SimFox a lot of information now. I think we don't need to speek about this in DebussyMans showcase. Maybe anyone wants to open a thread to show cool real architecture for the BATers to recreate. That would be fine I guess...
Visit Vorsfelde.

mightygoose

debussy you could always look at this building its more suited to your style...

[linkie]

building 12
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....