• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DebussyMan Showcase

Started by DebussyMan, January 31, 2007, 09:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DebussyMan

Thank you all  ;D

Antoine: I didn't forget them, I'm just gonna place them, as well as the chimeras and most of the garygoles, at the end. If I put tem now, they'll just create unnecesary lag in the modelling.

Here's another update, started working on the nave exterior and the roof. The towers are still not finished.

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

Emperor Stormont

How simply devine. Amazing work indeed, so impressive, that will look just fabulous in one of my grand cities. :satisfied:

Wonderful work.. &apls

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Heblem

Simplemente impresionante  ;) &apls &apls

Pat

Debussyman this is simply impressive, great job and i cant wait to see the gargoyles

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Antoine

Excellent !!!

It's a good idea for the statues  ;)

Schulmanator

This is looking wonderful!  &apls
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

vester

You just keep amazing me.

That, that, that.....oehh looks.... FANTASIC

bat

That is looking WONDERFUL so far! :thumbsup:

callagrafx

Quote from: DebussyMan on August 24, 2007, 08:45:15 PMAntoine: I didn't forget them, I'm just gonna place them, as well as the chimeras and most of the garygoles, at the end. If I put tem now, they'll just create unnecesary lag in the modelling.

Looking as beautiful as ever. 

Here's an idea to prevent lag...Use Xref scenes.  Model the gargoyles etc, but use the main model as an external reference. It also allows for ease of selection.  When they are done, simply remove the xreference and then reference the gargoyle model as an external file to the main (like a dependency  :D :D) It works a treat for large, complex models and helps keep the editing fluid.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Vario80

Really outstanding job! The details are unbelievable  &apls :thumbsup:
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

mightygoose

Debussyman, that is a beautiful model there, and cal that is a great idea, i have managed to get the warehouse to render using xrefs and i may start to use it for modelling too
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

N1_2888

Is there a comparison of "best"? Wellst done!!!  ;D
:satisfied: More BATs from Paris, more BATs from Paris!!!  :satisfied:
Just kidding, vester.  ;)

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

ElPhantasmo69

Everytime I check on the progress of this building, I have to shake my head in utter disbelief. Your skill is incredible!  &apls

Strechnitz

Oh my goodness!

The Notre Dame de Paris is coming along beautifully!
Think of the cities this grand dame will be the center of attention.  :)

(BTW I have posted the first of our Listerlunde cycle)

Strechnitz.

Citynut

everytime I look at your work I have to pick my jaw up off of the floor - I have gone into serious debt just having the Dr. put my jaw back in place  :D - supurb work look forward to the next update - and my next Dr. bill  :D
I'm nutty and I Bat and they're coming for me with the white coats again

Une_ame

Coming back after a little tour, I think I'm not gonna be very original : this building is the most awsome &apls, your skill increase (again) with the time and hopefully (for me) your last buiding is this Cathedrale !!

With the new buidings that Porkissimo prepares, we gonna have another reason to (re)buid Paris ;D.

Thanks
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Serkanner

I am thrilled to see the progress on the Notre Dame since my forced absence from the net. This masterpiece brings tears in my eyes.

bat56

Nice...nice...nice!!!  :thumbsup:

You have much courage to carry out this kind of BAT, but considering the result, you made well.
Good luck for the continuation!!!

Emperor Stormont

Quote from: Une_ame on August 27, 2007, 11:14:17 PM

With the new buidings that Porkissimo prepares, we gonna have another reason to (re)buid Paris ;D.

Thanks

Is there a thread on this, my goodness this news along with the Notre Dame de Paris is such wonderful news.  ;)

May I also congratulate you on the work you have done with Stropon's Palace, Hubert has been such a tease and I have been awaiting the full picture, and it looks stunning my friend, something to be very very proud of. Will any of the palace be availble for public release??

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Une_ame

No, Belfastuniguy, there's no thead on it : I've e-mail Porki about a possibility of new building and he answers me that he is working on new W2W buidings that will fit diagonal streets (Hausmann style I presume :thumbsup:).

Those buildings must be ready by End September, Porki seems to be busy by the RL %wrd!!
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !