• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DebussyMan Showcase

Started by DebussyMan, January 31, 2007, 09:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kimcar

It`s just amazing how much you put details on .   ;D &apls &apls &apls Great work  :thumbsup:

rooker1

:o My mouth drops to the floor and I have nothing else to say.

&apls &apls &apls

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

bat56

What can I say  :shocked2:  you are now the new DebussyKing...!  &apls  &apls

sebes

sorry - words are failing -  &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

DebussyMan

Thank you all   ;D

Antoine: No, I don't have a 64bit computer. I wish I did so I could work faster  ()sad()

Une_ame: Yes, that was pretty much what was left to make.

Here's a new shot. Almost complete now. Just missing the statues and the roof details so I can work on the nightlighting (Sadly, I'll have to make a very simple one, 3 omnis tops. I wish I could make it like the real one, but my machine would crack open if I did) and export.

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

praiodan

Just another keyboard drowned in drool.

This is simply spectacular and I for myself don't care for a big nightview if it's already that great looking at day  &apls

BarbyW

I agree with Lars. This is another gem from you and needs no fancy night lighting.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Heblem

&apls &apls excelente trabajo... no tengo mas explicación...  :o

Krio

I agree with Lars and Barby, no need for lights :P This is too great with or without lighting. One of the bats I've ever seen  :thumbsup:

M4346

Ligths?! Bah! This is sexy on its own! We can always pretend that the people in the Cathedral actually sleep at night too, like the rest of us. :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Antoine

Sorry but i don't agree  :-[ Your work is excellent and so realistic, and I think you must finish it with the real nightlight to have a complete BAT ;)

Andreas

Luckily, my keyboard is drool-proof, but please excuse me now, because I have crawl below my desk in order to find my jaw again... ;) Spectacular work!  &apls
Andreas

Nealos101

You are one heck of a master my freind! It is unfortunate about the nightlights but I agree with many here and say keep the fancy lighting low and put in places that actually need the lighting.  I.e. The entrances?

If only I could get my BAT4max to work...

vester

Yet another keyboards destroyed

Looks ...... great (the best word I could find)

Strechnitz

Ah, seeing htis beauty nearing completion is a wonderful sight.

Your work is splendid as always my friend,

And I would not worry to much on the nightlights. putting the entrtance in the spotlights would suffice I think. the building is usualy shut at night no?

Strechnitz
Your favorite "deliciously deviant" Empire is Back after a 2 month pause

Click on the picture above to visit Stropon.

callagrafx

If you want I can have a go at lighting it...I have just installed Max 64bit and it's a damn sight faster, especially on the Core 2 Quad.  If you're interested, drop me a PM.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

iamgoingtoeatyou

Quote from: Madeira on September 22, 2007, 06:51:22 AM
is that westminster abbey?

is that a joke? ()what()

well, you know what i'm going to say debussyman, that is jawdropping superamazing :O

Antoine

Quote from: callagrafx on September 22, 2007, 04:18:47 AM
If you want I can have a go at lighting it...I have just installed Max 64bit and it's a damn sight faster, especially on the Core 2 Quad.  If you're interested, drop me a PM.

Woooooooow I want thaaaaaaaaat  :'( lol you're lucky !!!

Emperor Stormont

OMG is truly stunning, I think I have just found the burial place of the line of Caledon Kings and Queens (nation that existed before Atlantis)

It will of course have a truly stunning location the work is spectacular, many many congrats  &apls  &apls  &apls

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008