• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DebussyMan Showcase

Started by DebussyMan, January 31, 2007, 09:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badsim

Thank you so much Debussyman ... frankly , since I follow your BAT thread , I've searched for ( and have found ) many pictures of cathedrals and read many things about them ( So thank you too for have attracted me on the subject ! ) . If Nodre-Dame is famous but far to be the most spectacular ....

... your work is truly spectacular !

&apls &apls &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

kimcar

&apls &apls &aplsNot enough words for tell you how much is so stunning. :thumbsup:

DebussyMan

Testing the nitelites.

I think 3 omnies do the job pretty well. But I'd like to hear oppininons.

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

Bluebeard

iamgoingtoeatyou

:'( this makes me cry because it is too beautiful

Gaston

I think it looks great.   It really doesn't need any other lighting.     Great job.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Une_ame

Debussyman, your cathedrale is just awsome. &apls.

You ask if something better should have been done. That's hard to answer because I'm unable to build anything You have both the skill and the tast.

But I agree with Antoine, until now, everything you have made on this BAT is perfect, so why stopping 1 meter before the finish line ? If you have the feeling that something else should be done on the nightlights (and if you PC let you do it), well, do it my friend !! Your choice will be mine :thumbsup:.

The only thing I can do is showing some nightlight picture of the RL Notre-Dame :
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Une_ame

"is that westminster abbey?"  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ::)

I must admite that I like that kind of English humor!!!

BTW, Debussyman, do you have an idea of the lot size ? I must do some terraforming on my Ile de la Cité.

Nealos101

Well, if you just take the one in front and move it a couple of pixles to the... No, seriously, you have done enough - It looks pretty darn cathedralish to me!  :thumbsup: &apls

DebussyMan

I redered it with the current night scheme (4 hours, not too much, but might be bordering memory runouts) so I've decided to stick with it.

The lot is 4x10, so you can place it in any setting you want. Plain landmark (as happened with the Mexico City Cathedral, I couldn't imagine what requirements would one need for such reward). And now aviable at the LEX.

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

callagrafx

Works for me....looks stunning  :thumbsup:
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Antoine

Excellent finally !!! And did you use google earth for the roof ?

Emperor Stormont

That looks fabulous Debussy, truly stunning....

I do like the night lighting, I would have liked some lights on the central spire, but that is not a big thing. I shall be placing this in the Atlantan Imperial Quarter, (under-construction as I type), it will look fantastic and will suit perfectly. You have given Atlantis the burial place of the Kings and Queens that ruled the great nation of Caledon, before it fell and Atlantis was thus born......anyway.................FABULOUS &apls  &apls  &apls   &apls  &apls

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Une_ame

MUCHAS GRACIAS DebussyMan!!!! &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls.

I need new words...but there's not!

Sim Shady

you deserve a pat on the back for making such a good recreation of Notre Dame.

Make that two  ;D

jeronij

It's been a while since my last comment here ...  ::)

Amigo, again a master piece  &apls . Un placer para la vista  :thumbsup:
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Antoine

Please add an english translation jeronij

joke ;) ;D

xannepan

:o I have never been soooo impressed by anything....
Makes me wanna start with BAt again. &apls

Would you be willing to share roof and wall textures?

Serkanner

Am I seeing correctly that one of the greatest legends with the BAT tool just made his first post here on Devotion?

OH YES I HAVE!

Welcome to Devotion Xannepan. Its great to see you are still interested in the SC4 community and we all would love to see you take up the BAT tool again ...

edit: typo's

FromTheAshes

Quote from: xannepan on September 29, 2007, 05:41:09 AM
Makes me wanna start with BAt again.
And that makes ME very happy dude!
Visit Vorsfelde.