• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

CAL's BAT Cave

Started by callagrafx, February 03, 2007, 02:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schulmanator

I like the distinctive shape of the building. It would look great in game.  &apls
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

sithlrd98

I also like the shape  :thumbsup:...actually I like everything about it!  Not much else to say that already hasn't been!

cameron1991

That looks great!
Except that there doesn't appear to be an "I" in "Springs"  $%Grinno$%

Pat Riot

Wow lee...this is stunning.  :thumbsup:

looks like some letters are missing from Bywater Springs? The detailing is spectacular, excellent roof junk, entrance, and i love the nightlights.

Emperor Stormont

ooohhhhhh I like Cal....very nice indeed. Unique and a prime example of a modern medical building.

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

nerdly_dood

We do indeed need some high-rise hospitals in SimCity, and I especially like your design.  Roanoke, VA is currently in the beginning stages of a major hospital expansion, and Memorial Hospital may in fact be the tallest building in town, but with Mill Mountain right behind it, it's hard to tell - the Wachovia Tower downtown doesn't have any mountains that close to it, so it looks much taller.  Good work, I hope you can finish this soon! &apls
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

SimFox

I believe you have to check you lighting rig. You do have some odd and sever issues with shadows (red arrows), also check geometry pointed by blue arrow- there is something odd there as well

Pat

Lee besides the wee bit of stuff simfox pointed out damn that Hospital is looking real great!!!!  :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

FrankU

Yes indeed, the building is fantastic!

One remark though: the roof rubble looks like airco units and the such.
My guess is that every roof needs its own stuff, but in a hospital like this you can't get away with six airco units. You need at least a whole floor (usually the one beneath the roof) to put all the machinery.
But that's an architect's hobby.

jacqulina

wonderfull hospital there lee much needed i think in this game  &apls &apls

callagrafx

Just to let you know, the Bywater Springs Center high capacity medical center is available for download

http://www.sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1676
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

XiahouDun

You knew I was just looking for hospitals, didn't you? :D Great work, I'm definately going to make a hole for it in my capital city :thumbsup:
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

Earth quake

Wow, impressive Hospital, I love, excellent work. Go on.

Unassigned

I like your hospital, thank you for making it available. May I suggest you put its capacity in the readme and in the LEX teaser text? (SC4Tools says the patient capacity is 155625.)
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

CasperVg

Is it possible that the prop family used for the random decorating of the 'random' 1x1 canal border piece, conflicts with some housing prop family? For me, if I plop that lot 5 times, about 2 of them are small houses.
Possibly, this question has already been asked, but if not; I'll get some pictures.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

callagrafx

Quote from: caspervg on June 27, 2008, 07:34:50 AM
Is it possible that the prop family used for the random decorating of the 'random' 1x1 canal border piece, conflicts with some housing prop family? For me, if I plop that lot 5 times, about 2 of them are small houses.
Possibly, this question has already been asked, but if not; I'll get some pictures.

I believe the houses belong to Glenni...Swamper77 kindly modded the canal family for me and used an ID from his personal range.  I'm not sure how the houses ended up with the same ID though.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

BarbyW

&ops &ops &ops My fault &ops &ops I made a typo error in Glenni's MEGA Prop pack. It has been updated on the LEX so download the revised pack and all will be well.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

RippleJet

Quote from: Unassigned on June 27, 2008, 06:15:43 AM
(SC4Tools says the patient capacity is 155625.)

Just perfect for any skyscraper CAM city! :satisfied:

Thanks, Lee! I love this one! :)

callagrafx

bat

The hospital is looking very good! Also the newest buildings!! Nice work on them, callagrafx! :thumbsup: