• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

CAL's BAT Cave

Started by callagrafx, February 03, 2007, 02:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

The two versions of this hotel are looking fantastic! :thumbsup:

Couchpotato

That turned out great and I love the waterfront version.   Pretty soon my
entire city will be one giant waterfront area.   :)

Fred_Ginger

So greedy Vicki wants to know, when?   ()what()
My name is Vicki
Fred and Ginger were my doggies
RIP my babies

callagrafx

The Goddess is putting the finishing touches to it...and then it's back to me for packaging, so it shouldn't be too long, I promise :D
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Fledder200

can i cry?....omg the hotel is amazing!!  :thumbsup:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

dioangel

THIS IS AWSOME!!!! *does the happy Dance*

&dance &dance &dance &dance &dance

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."
My new MD: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6796.0

kimcar

jacqulina

excellent work lee as allways &apls &apls

rooker1

Awesome job, they both look fantastic. :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

callagrafx

Just thought you might like to know, St Davids Hotel and Spa is now available exclusively on the LEX..you will need my Megapack for the hotel model though.   I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Barby for her amazing LOTing skills and creativity, for making my model sit in such beautiful LOTs.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

BarbyW

Thanks for the compliment, Cal, but without a great BAT it is difficult to do a good lot.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

sebes

Interesting architecture, great hotel  &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Citynut

Absolutly amazing - but I cant just settle with one version I like both have you thought about doing one using Ripptides wall pieces? You'll see why real soon
I'm nutty and I Bat and they're coming for me with the white coats again

callagrafx

RL has hit me full in the face so I won't have time to do anything, but the model is in my Prop Pack and it's there to be used by friend....However, Barby did the LOTs for me, so maybe she'd do one with Ripptide's when she has a spare mo, round about August 2010  ;D

BarbyW

Hah, Cal, you just beat me.  ;D How about this? To be tidies up and different flora on for a tropical feel.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

callagrafx

and THAT's why Barby did the LOTs..... &apls &apls &apls

Citynut

Wow that was quick Barby - excatly what I was looking for thank you so much - and to You Lee for a awesome hotel model
I'm nutty and I Bat and they're coming for me with the white coats again

vester

That looks stunning. Great work, B.

Serkanner

Leave it up to the Goddess to come with an awesome lot for an awesome building.  :thumbsup:

bat

that is looking beautiful, barbyw! :thumbsup: &apls