• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

CAL's BAT Cave

Started by callagrafx, February 03, 2007, 02:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serkanner

A whole different type of architecture this time ... and you seem to master that as well ...  :thumbsup:

Cali

looks really good. the design is amazing. keep up the great work :thumbsup:
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

DuskTrooper

Quote from: barbyw on February 11, 2007, 02:47:14 AM
You should have a bad back more often, Lee, if this is the result ;D This will look excellent in game.

After all, if it wasn't for a bad back, I would never have had time off from school to learn BAT just over three years ago...  ;)

Looking great, Cal!  Can't wait to see more progress!  :thumbsup:
SC4, forevermore!

callagrafx

OK, spent some time nightlighting and adding a few details...

I think the model is complete...onwards to Lot Editor (joy of joys)
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Fred_Ginger

Gosh Lee, that building is really stunning!   :thumbsup: (And here all this time I thought you were just another 'pretty face'!    :D)
My name is Vicki
Fred and Ginger were my doggies
RIP my babies

M4346

That is one amazing work of art Callagrafx! I love it, it's so different and so beautiful! Congratulations on yet another job well done!  &apls

Quote from: callagrafx on February 12, 2007, 01:06:19 PM
I think the model is complete...onwards to Lot Editor (joy of joys)

I can actually empathise with that... I feel your pain.  :P But I'm out of the LE now and on my way to SC4 as I'm doing my washing at this ungodly hour of 23:20 / 11:20 pm SAST. Don't ask...  :D

Good luck!  :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Rayden

Nice work Cal, astonishing I can say. One of the nicest buildings I've seen lately. &apls

Frankie

Beautiful nightlighting! goes perfectly with the building  :thumbsup:

jeronij

I do really like the style of this one !!!

Very European  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Serkanner

Superb use of the nightlights ... this promises to become a collectors item.

vester

ouch! stop that. You just made me fall of the chair.  ;)

Wow love those nightlight. Please teach me how to do them.

metasmurf

Freakin awesome! The lightning really catches the eye. I also like the modeling work, very interesting shapes and such. I'll download this one for sure when it gets available at LEX.

Oh, and are you going to do any more waterfront/marina lots?   

callagrafx

The model is done, rendered and ingame, albeit on a test LOT....This when it's completed will be a CS$$$ hi wealth growable and a CS$$$ plop with jobs...

This is what she looks like in-game:

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Rayden

BarbyW

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

kimcar

Wow !  What a design  . Realy realy great one . Nice layout too. Your bat his top quality Thanks. &apls &apls :thumbsup:

callagrafx

Lighting went a bit mad on that one...so I toned them down...

dedgren

Lee, you have absolutely mad skills.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

jestarr

This really turned out well.  Great BAT and the lot's not bad either. ;D  At first glance, there seemed to be something off with the whole thing.  Then I realized I was looking at a 5 Star establishment with dirt sidewalks.  Got a chuckle out of that. :D

Gaston

Abso-freek'n-lutely amazing work.   You have an incredible talent.   Wonderful stuff.   I will make a suggestion, if I may.    &ops   The roof top air handling units on the front of the building need to be symetrical,  I think.    You have them on the right hand "bump out" but not the left.   For some reason that caught my eye right off the bat.    Maybe I am wrong.    I feel like I don't have any right to make suggestions about a masterwork like this.    I love the lighting , BTW.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09