• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Bobbo662

Started by Bobbo, March 01, 2007, 01:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

papab2000

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

SimNation

The great Bobbo662 returns.  &apls Great to you have returned I love your mega lots. These two look real good. Will be looking forward to getting them so I can place then in my cities.

Bobbo

I've been putt putt putting along on Home Depot (I feel like the little engine that could, that couldn't at times  $%Grinno$%) but anyway, here's what I've done so far .... just wanted to post to show that I'm still working at it (not giving up) - even though my mouse is possessed and does evil things while I'm trying to BAT (I'll have to get the holy water or something) - but anyway - here ya go.

Pat

sweeet looking there Bobby wow!!! Hey I got a tanker I can send your way and the preacher can bless oo 2thousand gallons of water, do you think that would work? 

pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Bobbo

Quote from: Pat on December 15, 2008, 10:22:48 AM
sweeet looking there Bobby wow!!! Hey I got a tanker I can send your way and the preacher can bless oo 2thousand gallons of water, do you think that would work? 

pat

$%Grinno$% That would prpbably do the trick Pat

Earth quake

Simply beautiful my friend.  &apls

But why you do not give news more? ()what()

Finally, think put on in downloading the Sam's Club?

simsamerica

I PMed you and Ripplejet on ST and just to find out from other people, where can I get this awesome stuff? I really want the Hess, I want all of the highway signs to have a useable lot to go with them, I dont want a chevron sign and no chevron.
Rednecks aren't country Music Stars, they're Rocket Scientists.

Orange Julius

Is the "Kmart Super Center" model available? I read somewhere about it but it is not on the LEX.
Gone now...

allan_kuan1992

oh no... someone woke up an old thread >.<

- Allan Kuan

Orange Julius

Old? It was only a month.
Gone now...

Pat

Well old being by since Bobbo last posted here on December 15 2008 that is what allan_kuan meant  ;D...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Orange Julius

That's really too bad. Even some great BATs are complete (like the H-E-B seen on Simtrop once) but in the cooler right now. My only guess is that they all needed to be LOTted. I wonder if he has made a Target.  &mmm
Gone now...

Earth quake

The Cub Food is in download  in simtropolis.  &hlp

Mulu2065

Hmm, what happened to all of this stuff, it looked so useful and realistic.

rooker1

Please don't post in threads that are more than 2 years with nothing new.

Robin - GM
Call me Robin, please.