• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Yoder7652's BAT Workshop

Started by Yoder7652, February 07, 2007, 01:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

villaV

Your work on that building is incredible &apls Wow
Villavicencio_Colombia

FromTheAshes

This is a mistake I'm afraid... Or did you noticed that allready? However you should work on this...
Else it's a very great BAT, if I was a counter strike-player  I'd say "n1"  :D
Visit Vorsfelde.

DebussyMan

I believe there will be a prop below that which is an elevated explanade.

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

Yoder7652

Debussyman is correct. The front will have a place where a prop attaches to it so that the columns will not be suspended in air.....I have actually finished the Bascilica and the only have left the plaza base...but alas, I haven't had much time lately to work on this. I'm out of town all weekend starting tomorrow morning, but when I get back and have a chance, I'll post a pic of my progress...once the base is done it will be off to lotting and modding!

realdimension

That's a really fabulous work, master Yoder  &apls &apls &apls
Member of the TSC team.
Visit my showcase of modern towers!

Strechnitz

That is great news! ;D

Enjoy your weekend Yoder, at least as much as possible. :thumbsup:

Strech.

Yanyan

Hello Yoder !

I hope you spent good time in holydays !  :thumbsup:
For me, a short stay in Brugge and Brussels with my girlfriend this week end ::).

do you programm St Peter's Basilica after return ?

But I think your programm is already full &mmm

Enjoy !

Yanyan

Emperor Stormont

What a simply beautiful building, I know you have been somewhat busy recently and of course with the gorgeous Baby Reid.

Is this BAT still under development, I do hope so  ::)

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Yoder7652

Indeed, the bat is still in progress...actually all of the modeling is now done! The bascilica is done, the two arms of the square are done, the front porch of the bascilica is done, the obelisk, fountains, the textures/lines for the square, and the lamps for the square are all done. What I haven't had time to do is render everything. Presently the porch needs to be rendered as well as the lamps and the new versions of the fountain and obelisk...other than that, it will need modding which someone at the BSC will have to help me out with and then it'll be ready. Doesn't sound like much, but I really haven't had the time to do the rendering so that is slowing me down at the moment.  &mmm

Pat

Ryan what can i say here but wow... great job here  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat56

Indredible BATs you make here...  &apls  &apls  &apls

ivo_su

Hello brother.
First I want to tell you how I'm fascinated by your work. To me you're the best creator of BAT in the whole society SC4. I noticed that your case is emblematic buildings of the world  as a Hungarian Parliament and St. Peter. My request and suggestion is if you want, and free time to do for us British Parliament. However, it is a symbol of London but the world. I think it is unacceptable to such a famous building is not in our list even though there are hundreds of  other  not so  famous  that are recreated in BAT models.And the best for this task without a doubt you.

Best,
- Ivaylo

MandelSoft

Ivaylo, you kicked a three and a half year old thread! The last reply was from September  2007. Probably this user has been inactive for a long time. Please take a look at the dates before kicking an old thread...
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Girafe

Quote from: mrtnrln on March 16, 2011, 03:07:05 PM
Ivaylo, you kicked a three and a half year old thread! The last reply was from September  2007. Probably this user has been inactive for a long time. Please take a look at the dates before kicking an old thread...

yes I agree, but I checked and he was active today, maybe a providencial answer will come   :)

However in this case, contact by email the author, it's always better than put up a such old thread   ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

ivo_su

Yes I know that the topic has not been active for a long time but it only of Yoder write about it here. I see that it is active almost every  day and I sent him a personal message. But I write here to enable others to take position  on the  topic. Let's get a good and positive discussion and if someone agrees to do this project - what better
Best,
- Ivaylo (Ivo)

Yoder7652

I have been visiting recently....(and actually started the BP several years ago), but have not batted in quite some time...or played SC4 for that matter, but who knows :)