• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Spa's Atlantic Retreat

Started by spa, February 25, 2007, 01:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magee_b

Spa, great to see you back!  :thumbsup:

Always a treat to see what you have been cooking up!

art128

That's a cool looking building, spa!

Nice to see you've been working a bit on your freetime. Hope you have a good continuation with your two children and wife. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

catty

On the site birthday month as well - it looks great    &apls
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

romualdillo

vester

Good to see you around Spa.

Great looking bat  :thumbsup:

Jack_wilds

&apls    hi and hello stranger... the project looks great for any sim-downtown...  life sounds like it is in full swing for you   :D  ... Father God's blessings keep you all well and good...  :)

noahclem

Beautiful bat and great to hear from you! Love the nightlights  &apls

c.p.

Great surprise to see you here.  I love the building. :thumbsup: It is quite similar to some of the pre-fire Chicago buildings I've been looking at.

spa

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back! You're all too kind :) I just wish I had more time for Sim City and the forums.

Noahclem: Nightlights are something that I have worked at a lot over the years. Way back, I use to rely on maxis night lights for my windows. I work in gmax, which is a bit limiting at night, but I basically slap a texture on the floor and light up the texture. Seems to do the trick.
CP: Good eye! The St. Paul's Building is on Halifax's Barrington Street which is a heritage district. There was a planning report done a number of years ago that assessed the architectural features and history of every build in the district. The report identifies the St. Paul's Building's architecture style as "Chicago School."

I have finished the St. Paul's Building. It's on the LEX http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3138