• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Bobbo662

Started by Bobbo, March 01, 2007, 01:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krio

RippleJet: kuka miestä kehuu, jos ei mies itse :P And you're great.

Bobbo: Wanna share some of your roofjunk with me? And your work is so fast  ()what()

RippleJet

Bobby, that Home Depot has been requested everywhere! Thanks for taking it up! :thumbsup:

Quote from: Krio on November 27, 2007, 02:03:10 PM
RippleJet: kuka miestä kehuu, jos ei mies itse

Toinen mies! :D

Krio

Quote from: RippleJet on November 27, 2007, 02:10:21 PM
Toinen mies! :D

:D :D :D :D

and for those who don't speak english "other man" but rest you can solve yourself :D :D

RippleJet

Quote from: Krio on November 27, 2007, 02:12:43 PM
and for those who don't speak english

Talking about yourself? ::) :D

Krio

millenium

The Home Depot Looks nice. Cant wait till its uploaded.

millenium

Hey, by the way, you dont need to do this, but when you update SuperTarget, and if you do a Hy-Vee, here are pics of the newer designs.

I found these on flickr and this one other site.

Pat

Bobby you are right your new Home Depot is soo much better but i still have a soft spot in me for the old one...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Bobbo

I've just uploaded to the LEX - the Red Roof Inn.

I would like to thank Ripplejet for all his help in helping to make this lot functional - I couldn't do it without him
and for Rooker 1 for testing it out for me  ;)

THANK YOU!   &apls

Pat

bobby omg this is amazing and wonderful!! great job my friend  :thumbsup: &apls

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

rooker1

Great to see this up on the LEX.  I can tell you all first hand, this is a great lot.   &apls

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Krio

Bobbo

Thank you Rooker1  :)

Thanks Pat!  :)

You're welcome Krio  ;)

Here's Home Depot Distribution Center I've been working on past 2 days.  This will be packaged just like Lowe's, together.

Well, gotta go - my partner wants to get on eBay .... have a great nite.  ;)

Starmanw402007

That my friend is a very good Lot, of Depot Distribution Center. Keep Up The Great Work with the project.

Your Friend;
Mayor Of Steven's Point & Maxiston
(Proud to be Cities Of Sim Nation!)
Your Friend;
Mayor Of Steven's Point & Maxiston
(Proud To Be Cities Of Sim Nation!)

Pat

&apls :thumbsup: &apls Bobby that is simply wonderful... you are truely gifted my friend.....

jayo

Bobbo,that is looking really nice.You have a lot of talent my friend  :P
I'm back

millenium

Here is the building shape for the Super Target designs that you were gonna use Bobbo.

rusummer1

hey i dont know if i can do this(ask you to BAT) but can you do a Christmas Tree Shops, like this one in Nashua NH? http://christmastreeshops.com/newhampshire.html  Idk if i can get anyother pics than the one on that page
Check out my SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/russmass

millenium

Hey Bobbo. Any Updates on what your working on?

Bobbo

Quote from: millenium on January 10, 2008, 05:06:48 PM
Hey Bobbo. Any Updates on what your working on?

Hi

Hope everyone had a nice Seasonal Holidays!  Sorry, I haven't been working on anything since Christmas we've been gone, plus when we got back from christmas - my hard drive was acting up so I reformatted my hard drive, and that meant I had to reinstall Gmax, and all my other programs. 

I'm not to happy/satisfied with my Home Depot, so I have to re-Bat it from scratch again.

Also, my female chihuahua (Issy Mae) is in her first heat cycle (and I'm nervous  /wrrd%&) - I've never ever experienced a dog in heat (never had a female dog before) - and having a male at the house too - who's going plum crazy at the moment always crying and whining -  (They are separated in separate rooms) so I have another 10 or so days left before this cycle is over, then I'll be getting back to BATting - my priority at the moment is calming myself down ( ;D, and making sure Issy Mae is ok (she's only 8 months old), and that Azul (the male) is calm too (and my partner as well).