• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Bobbo662

Started by Bobbo, March 01, 2007, 01:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhsbroncos2005

Hi everyone, I have had an account on this site for a while, but I have not posted anything. First I hope Bobbo is doing alright. I have a lot of his BATs...I have had them for like two years now since I first discovered them. Bobbo even has gone as far as to doing few custom BATs for me before he had joined over here at SC4 Devotion including a huge Wal-Mart Supercenter from where I am from. I am glad to see has been working on some things over here and I hope that great buildings keep turning out. Have a great day everyone.

Bobbo

Quote from: BarbyW on April 12, 2008, 11:13:46 AM
What you did was against the whole community policy and is something that is frowned upon by every site. It is plagiarism whether you credit the author or not as they files are NOT yours to upload. If they have been withdrawn it is for a reason and it is not up to you or anyone else to decide they should be available again. Apart from anything else what you uploaded were just the models and descriptor files so could only be used by someone who wanted to make their own lot.
My post above was a warning not a ban but if you do this again you will be banned from the LEX for certain. As I explained Bobbo is very busy in RL at the moment and is unlikely to re post any of his work for some time. You will just have to be patient.

I am sorry that I've been gone for such a long time.  RL has gotten to me, my female dog has health issues with her hind right leg (the kneecap is giving her problems) so I've been busy taking her swimming to work out the problems she's having.  Then I decided I wanted to go back to school, so at the moment I'm taking courses to get into the medical field working with health insurance, and all the medical jargon, so I can get back into the working society.

I'm at the point now that I can get back to BATting, not full time, but at least try to work on some of BATs.   Again, I'm sorry for being away for so long, and not keeping people in formed - please accept my apologies.

wouanagaine

Hey welcome back Bobbo !

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Diggis

Good to see you back my friend.  :thumbsup:

BarbyW

It indeed good to see you back and I hope your problems with your lovely little dog are not sorted out
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Bobbo

Quote from: BarbyW on June 19, 2008, 02:38:19 PM
It indeed good to see you back and I hope your problems with your lovely little dog are not sorted out

Thanks Barby (and Tarkus, Diggis and Wovanagaine), it's getting better, she's on meds now, but she still hops alittle so she's got a new nick name - "Hippity Hoppity"  :D

sebes

Bobbo- I am glad to see that you are back again buddy!

Good luck with the medical jargon study as well.... I 'm pleased to read that all is going well now.

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

joenemechekfan

Hey, Bobbo glad to see your back!!
I've seen past posts of some of your other work like the Walmart Supercenter and Sam's Club and want to say they are phenomenal! Can I Still download those anyhwere? Keep up the good work!

Bobbo

It's been a long time folks - next month will be a year since I haven't uploaded anything - BUT - slowly I have been BATting, I have to admit, I have forgotten some of the steps in gmax, I had to get out my gmax Bible and read up - but I've been working on The Home Depot since January of this year, off and on.  Though today, something motivated me to get back into BATting - don't know what....

But here's what I hoping to completely before Christmas (hopefully).

Like Lowe's that I've created last year, I created a Distribution Center for The Home Depot as well.

Tarkus

Bobbo, it's great to see you back!  I know all too well about projects taking longer than anticipated, so I can sympathize. ;) 

That Home Depot looks absolutely amazing . . . it'll make a very nice addition to suburban areas! :thumbsup:

-Alex (Tarkus)

RippleJet

&dance
Santa Bobby is coming to town! ;D

Welcome back and good to see you reading the gmax Bible... :D

Diggis

Yay, this is great news.  It's good to see you back my friend and I hope everything is on the up and up

Earth quake

YES, I'm impatiently to download your bat.
Just beautiful.  &apls
but, Have you got a new project ?  ()what()

rooker1

If this turns out anything like your Lowes, we are in for a great Christmas treat.
Great to see you back.
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

metarvo

I have used your Wal-Mart and Lowes before in a city awhile back, although I'm not sure I still have them since I tragically lost my Plugins folder a while back. :(  Anyway, it's good to see you here.  That Home Depot looks very good. :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Bobbo

Thanks you all for the nice welcome back .....

Ripplejet, the Gmax Bible - I'm putting it into good use.

Earthquake - yeah, actually I started 2 projects as well, a Super Target & ASAD (Wal-Mart) in UK - but want to take it slow - so I don't feel overwhelmed I guess.

Here's The Home Depot Distribution Center that is almost done - still working on it too.

I just want to say also that my thoughts and prayers are going out  for the victims, their families/friends and the citizens  in Mumbai terror attack.  :(

Pat

Hey Bobby its great to see you back my friend!!! I got some awesome news I want share with you first PM me next time you are on!!

pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Earth quake

Wow, impressive bat, just wonderful.  &apls

You want to creat ASAD, Really excellent idea.  &apls

art128

this commercial center is looking awesome, great work  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog