• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Bobbo662

Started by Bobbo, March 01, 2007, 01:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobbo

Quote from: mightygoose on April 24, 2007, 02:17:58 AM
now that apartment building i like, although i am curious as to the second door on th first floor...

The 3rd apartment is on the 3rd floor, so on the 2nd floor, you see 2 doors - the first door leads to the stairs that go to the 3rd floor  apartment, and of course the 2nd door is the 2nd floor apartment.  Then of course on the bottom floor, is the 1st floor apartment.

kimcar

&apls Very good texture you used. Great work. :thumbsup:

Pat

Bobby are you going resy on us :o cause dang that apartment looks a hole lot better then what im living in.
great work bud :thumbsup: hope to see some more, your friend pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

marcosMX

That's a nice apartment  :D

Glenni

Nice flat! the oldish ads on the sides are a really nice touch to it all! ;D

EDGE4194

another great work  &apls i love the textures and the ad on the side.   :satisfied:

jeronij

Great progress I can see here  :thumbsup:  ( Did I sound like Yodah ?¿  ::) )

Excellent model so far  :thumbsup:
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

jmyers2043

The foundation, brick wall, and mural all look very good. I like the fire escape along the rear of the building too.
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Bobbo

Sorry I haven't been around much - we've just finished remodeling the kitchen about a week ago - then for being a "hermit" for the past 4 yrs after having my accident, and now that I'm in much MUCH better health, the Spring Bug has hit me, so I've been enjoying being outside, driving around the Vermont countryside taking pictures, and just doing things I couldn't do the past 4 yrs - but now I'm settled down now.

This weekend, I've re-done my old Giant grocery store - a mere retro looking one, 1960's. 

Krio

Nice work as always, really retro-looking  &apls

Show some pics from your kitchen  ;D

Pat

Bobbbbbbbbbbby hey buddy its good to see RL has struck you for the good im happy for you.
now just dont up and vanish on us again like that lol  ;)  So anyways that Giant is looking
mighty fine you really honed in on your skills. I hope to see anther update soon on the apartment
you where doing and also some RL pictures you took. talk to you soon my friend - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sebes

Bobbo, great to hear again from you. The store looks nice. I'd love to see some pictures of Vermont (or Cowland, right  :P) . I have no clue what it looks like overthere...
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Bobbo

Sure, I'll post 'em.  :)

NASCAR_Guy

Quote from: Bobbo on May 21, 2007, 01:42:43 PM
Sure, I'll post 'em.  :)

just wondering could you do a Weigles and post it here?
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

RippleJet

Good to see you back, Bobby!
I look forward to chatting more with you again. My chat window is always open! :)

Serkanner

Hi Bobbo, its good to see you once again on the boards and I am also very happy to hear your health has improved to a degree that you can enjoy the world outside again. Enjoy it as often and as much as you can ... just think about simcity4 sometimes as well and enrich us with your creations.

Bobbo

Thanks guys!
Quote from: sebes on May 21, 2007, 01:35:33 PM
Bobbo, great to hear again from you. The store looks nice. I'd love to see some pictures of Vermont (or Cowland, right  :P) . I have no clue what it looks like overthere...

Sebe, here's the link where I'm posting pix - It's called "Pix of Vermont"  http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1336.0

EDGE4194

the Giant market looks great (as usual  ;) ).  We need more "retro" buildings to use for more realism, and I always appreciate what i can find.

Bobbo

Quote from: EDGE4194 on May 21, 2007, 06:57:56 PM
the Giant market looks great (as usual  ;) ).  We need more "retro" buildings to use for more realism, and I always appreciate what i can find.

Thanks EDGE4194 - I enjoy doing the retro style.

I recreated this Cub Foods grocery store today for someone that PM'd me for his region.  I hope it looks ok - I'm still not finished with it.

Here's the nite shot:

jayo

Nice work bobbo  ()stsfd() These are the kinda BAT's simgoober used to make  :P Nice apartment  :D
I'm back