• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Bobbo662

Started by Bobbo, March 01, 2007, 01:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Bobbo that cubs is look pretty good,  its a little small from what im used to seeing. IMO it could be
a little longer in lenght wise.

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Bobbo

Quote from: patfirefghtr on May 22, 2007, 03:42:23 PM
Bobbo that cubs is look pretty good,  its a little small from what im used to seeing. IMO it could be
a little longer in lenght wise.

Thanks Pat!  I know it may seem alittle small - BUT - it fits perfectly on a 5x5 lot, AND, I can get it to grow easily too plus it fits with other buildings scale size I think.  Though if you like, I could make just one for you that's bigger  :).  Pat I appreciate your comments  :thumbsup:

Here are ingame shots of Cub Foods

This Cub Foods holds 250 jobs CS$1.

Pat

Bobby i love the choice of parking lot that looks sweet.  its ok i do have the orginal one that you made lol but i wont turn down a upgrade lol.  Hey you still have Home Depot? cant wait to see what you put out next  ;)

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Krio

Nice work again Bobbo  &apls

But show us the pictures from kitchen  ;D

jmyers2043

Hello Bobby - nice to know you are still hard at work batting and what not. The new grocery store looks nice.
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Vario80

Hey Bobbo, the store is really well done. Also the nightlighting looks good. Nice work!  :) :thumbsup:
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

bat

The Cub Foods' building looks beautiful! :thumbsup:

woodenshoe

Where can we get your lots again? I've looked on Simtrop, but they weren't there.

kimcar

Oups i miss this one. Nice little store my friend.  :thumbsup:

flame1396

alright! sweeeeeet
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

scottott999

Hey Bobbo

Any new work on the petrol stations?

Bobbo

Quote from: scottott999 on June 13, 2007, 06:43:19 PM
Hey Bobbo

Any new work on the petrol stations?

I've worked on a few other petrol stations:

Amoco
Gulf
TOTAL

and I'm now working on LOWE'S HOME IMPROVEMENT WAREHOUSE, which I hope by the end of the day, I'll have some screen shots.

Quote from: woodenshoe on June 13, 2007, 04:23:05 PM
Where can we get your lots again? I've looked on Simtrop, but they weren't there.

I haven't posted anything lately here or other sites as of yet.

I'm gonna be on vacation starting this Saturday for 9 days.   :)

Nealos101

Hey freind! Sorry for not popping in sooner!

Well, looking back through the last set of pages I have come to realise one thing that has not changed about you; you still have it.  Thanks for sharing the pictures and I hope you have a good holiday...

...Btw if you are reading this afterward how did it go and do you have any pictures of the above developments/releases?

Bobbo

Quote from: Nealos101 on September 20, 2007, 05:47:39 PM
Hey freind! Sorry for not popping in sooner!

Well, looking back through the last set of pages I have come to realise one thing that has not changed about you; you still have it.  Thanks for sharing the pictures and I hope you have a good holiday...

...Btw if you are reading this afterward how did it go and do you have any pictures of the above developments/releases?

Boy, I have a lot of cob webs to clean out of my place here  &ops

Nealos - thanks, my vacation/holiday back in June was great - towards the end of our trip, we got ourselves another chihuahua, a little girl.  When we got her, she was no bigger than the palm of my hand, and my mother's cat,, when I placed the little girl on the floor, looked at her as food - the cat was ready to pounce on her and attack.  Here's a picture of her now

Though today, she's 3 lbs, her teeth I swear to you are like little buzz saws, we've gone through 3 collars on her, she had actually chewed through them.  Oh, since we got her in Virginia, we thought we give her a little southern belle name - meet Issy Mae Belle.

Anyway, after bulding my new computer (now my SC4 crashes on me when I want to play), and the terrific news that Walkingsnake released his shopping parking lots, that now have no conflicts with other textures - I've started to get back to my BATting. 

I've BATted before Ieft on vacation, Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse - but there are clich in the fencing around the garden center, you can see in the sky view of the shot, the fence disappears n the game.  I was using someone's texture (not BSCs) and when I put the building in the game, the fence texture disappears, so I have to go back into Gmax and re-do Lowe's again, but this time - I have to retexture everything, b/c the paths to my textures are no longer in C drive, but on my external hard drive now.

Here are the pics of Lowe's.

I've also made a Lowe's Disturbution Center with trailers (no trucks though) to accompany this lot.  No pics as of yet either.

The above lot I have to redo so I can use Walkingsnake's shopping lot textures.  The lot is 13x10.

Please be kind enough to let me know what you think.  Again, thanks for being patient with me in my absense - I was just out enjoying life again that I miissed for nearly 4 yrs!  &dance

Bobbo

***edit***

Here are the screen shots of the Lowe's Distribution Center

and my testing city (Hancock)

RippleJet

It is good to see you back, Bobbo!
...with long awaited malls in the pipeline! &apls
I knew there would be something good coming out of WalkingSnake's kind approval to update and upload his textures! :thumbsup:

Send your SC4Model file and possible SC4Lot file over to me and I'll run them through the "X" Tool ;)

Krio

Finally you make comeback  &apls I haven't seen you on Yahoo! Messenger, but nice to see you back. I understand that life is good sometimes.
And the new BATs are good, better than your earlier ones. How are those gas stations coming up by the way  :)

BigSlark

Bobbo,

Your BATs are amazing, they fill much-needed niches for us Americans and Canadians.

Looking forward to more,

Cheers,
Kevin

Tarkus

Bobbo, that Lowe's and distribution center are awesome!  You really have done some amazing work helping fill the whole suburban commercial niche in very nicely!

Glad to see you back, and looking forward to more, as I'm sure many other SC4 Devotees here are!

-Alex (Tarkus)

Pat

Hey bobby those are looking fantastic my friend wow..... Issy has gotten bigger since i last saw her awwwww she is still a heart stealer.... i cant wait to see the further progress here - pat your northwoods friend

EDGE4194

&apls welcome back bobbo. you have been missed. The Lowes is looking good, and hope to see more from you.