• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Bobbo662

Started by Bobbo, March 01, 2007, 01:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sebes

This looks very good Bobbo, and it will fit perfectly in suburban commercial zones. It also looks like it's now SF :thumbsup:
***running to the LEX to get it ***
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

kimcar

&apls &apls Very good job my friend. Sorry for the lack of comment from me. A bit busy but be sure that i keep an eye on your work. Thanks for batting for us. :thumbsup:

metasmurf

Excellent job on this one bobbo. Your texturing has improved alot  :thumbsup:

Pat

Bobby wonderful shots of that Wally World... gives me a few ideas on the parking lot  ;)

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Bobbo

Wal-Mart is now uploaded

Thanks for the lovely comments and compliments!  I just appreciate that I have wondeful people to help me and support me - thanks again!

Pat

hey you support us so we support you Bobby!!!  again wonderful WallyWorld - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

RippleJet

Quote from: sebes on October 13, 2007, 01:03:24 PM
It also looks like it's now SF :thumbsup:

Actually just slightly. ;)
Since the building doesn't have a custom foundation I didn't want to make it too slope friendly:
      LotConfigPropertyMaxSlopeBeforeLotFoundation = 2
      LotConfigPropertyMaxSlopeAllowed = 10

Quote from: sebes on October 13, 2007, 01:03:24 PM
***running to the LEX to get it ***

One of the downloads leading up to the first million... ::)

sebes

Quote from: RippleJet on October 13, 2007, 01:59:45 PM
One of the downloads leading up to the first million... ::)

The 999972nd in fact  ;)
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Bobbo

I went back to work on the Lowe's Distribution Center, and taking Gaston's suggestions, I made it much bigger.  I also retextured it abit as well.  Here are 3 views:

Any comments are welcome and suggestions.   ;)

freedo50

Looks good, how big is that in-game though?

Also, the roof junk could do with a bit of variety IMHO.

Fred

Pat

well actualy the roof junk is pretty good IMHO, as all industries the roof junk tends to stay the same, cost effective or something like that...

RippleJet

Looks huge, and looks good, as always! :thumbsup:

spartanB292

All hail the Great and Powerful Oz Bobbo!  &apls

the dist center looks great, cant wait to see that in-game!
Yarbles! Great bolshy yarblockos to you sir!

Bobbo

Quote from: RippleJet on October 14, 2007, 02:34:07 PM
Looks huge, and looks good, as always! :thumbsup:

:D Gaston told me up a ways in this forum that Lowe's DC is larger than a football stadium in RL ..... I'm just complying  ;D

Gaston

Quote from: Bobbo on October 14, 2007, 03:53:19 PM
:D Gaston told me up a ways in this forum that Lowe's DC is larger than a football stadium in RL ..... I'm just complying  ;D

LOL   Yup   It is still alot bigger in real life.   But this is looking pretty darn good.    To make it the real size I doubt anyone would build one in thier city.    And to make it growable would require quite a large foot print.   See linkies: linkie 1   linkie 2     linkie 3
The last link is to a newspaper article written about the RDC that serves my store.    It talks about it being OVER ONE MILLION SQUARE FEET !!!!    So I think yours is still a bit small compared to RL.    LMAO   But it will do I suppose.     ::)

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

sollord

Bobbo662,

I love your stuff!

Any chance you could make a gas station with a seperate section behind the mart for large commercial trucks instead of a car wash?

EDGE4194

The Wal Mart and the Distr. Center both look great!  &apls  Can't wait to be able to use both.

Bobbo

Just a short note, I finished with the Lowe's Warehouse, and the Dist. Center.  Here are the ingame pix of both buildings.

Lowe's Warehouse

Distribution Center

BigSlark

Bobbo,

These both look great! I can't wait to see them grow.

Cheers,
Kevin

Pat

Bobby that is amazing in how well Lowes has turned out wow.... Great Job my friend.... Hey how are you and Steve doing and how is little izzy???