• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Bobbo662

Started by Bobbo, March 01, 2007, 01:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Bobby by far the smaller one is looking sooo much better wow!!! I cant wait to get ahold of them.... Excellent job my friend - pat

also have safe and happy turkey day!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Bobbo

Thanks guys! :)

Well, I finished retexturing the other two pieces  that are needed.  The larger unit, and the reception office.

I'll be rendering Red Roof Inn tomorrow ....

RippleJet

Good work, Bobbo! :thumbsup:
Send them to me by mail, and I'll make a small prop pack out of them tomorrow ;)

Pat

OMG *Faints* uhh whaat wow Bobby that is sooo sooo much better, great job on the retexturing - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Shadow Assassin

There's something odd with the big Red Roof Inn. It seems the front wall's become illuminated, rather than the windows.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Bobbo

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on November 21, 2007, 06:29:42 PM
There's something odd with the big Red Roof Inn. It seems the front wall's become illuminated, rather than the windows.

Shadow Assassin - thank you!  I knew something didn't look right either, I was tweeking with the lightening, and didn't realize that I had used "nitelite" on the front rectangle wall - but anyway, thank you so much for letting me know  :thumbsup:

Here's what it looks like now that it's been corrected.

Heblem

thats a really impressive hotel Bob  &apls, this hotel was needed, thank you!

Pat

Hey Bobby I was surfing around tonight and found these new logo's for Red Roof Inn and I thought you might be intrested in them.....

Bobbo

Hi Everyone

Just to let you all know that Lowe's and Lowe's Distribution Center is up at the LEX. 

Thank you Barby and Ripplejet for posting the lot up for me  :thumbsup:

Krio

Downloaded it :P Thank you Bobbo  :)

sebes

That are two great lots Bobby! They are very welcome, we cannot have enough large supermarkets to make a town realistic... :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Pat

WOW OK im gone to get the new lots wooooohoooo thank you Bobby, You Rock :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

millenium

Hey, when are you going to put all your creations back up, like SuperTarget and Rainbow Foods and Culvers and all those places. I want them so bad! Awesome job on the Gas Stations and other places.

Pat

patients is a virtue well earned there Millenium and you just have to wait like all of us... Bobbo is a one man army and can only go so fast lol....

Bobbo

@ millenium:  I'm trying to work as fast as I can - I'm going through and starting from scratch on some older stuff, like Super Target, K-Mart, and I'm even working on a Stadium believe it or not.  At the moment, over this past weekend, I've been starting from scratch The Home Depot, I'm almost done, but there are a few things that kinda bug me, and I need to go back and work on it - though I could post the pix of it, and get advise ....

Anyway, speaking of my old stuff, here's one of the last BATs I posted on Simtropolis before I went on hiatus (is that how you spell it) ....  The Red Roof Inn.  The Inn comes in two different lots, a 6x6 plop, and a CS$ growable.  At this moment, Ripplejet is working on getting it ready for me, and should be uploaded soon to the LEX.
Here are the ingame shots of Red Roof Inn.

I want to personally thank Ripplejet for all his TALENT, his work is very much appreciated!   :thumbsup:

Krio

Excellent job again Bobbo.

But you know us Finns, we're great :P Though RippleJet is Finnish-Swedish, he is as great as prepo (and me :P )

kimcar

&apls &apls Excellent work mate. Nice to see another creation from you .  :thumbsup:

RippleJet

Quote from: Krio on November 26, 2007, 02:30:15 PM
But you know us Finns, we're great :P Though RippleJet is Finnish-Swedish, he is as great as prepo (and me :P )

Omakehu täällä haisee, vai? ::)

And I am not great! $%Grinno$%

Pat

Bobby my god man that is sooo much better and a stadium what when who and where did that come from wow i cant wait that is sooooooooo wicked my friend!!!!!

Bobbo

Here's what I've been working on since this past Saturday.  It's Lowe's competator - The Home Depot. 

It will be the same or approximately the same lot size as Lowe's - MEGA  ;)
You can leave comments/sugguestions if you like.

Thanks again, for stopping by, and leaving your responses   :)