• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Marcszar's BATs

Started by marcszar, March 24, 2007, 06:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peter007

Great model. I'm curious about how you're going to do the nightlighting.

-Ernst

vortext

Gorgeous architecture  &apls

As for the courtyard, I second the suggestion by Robin and scale it up a bit, because it's pretty small by the looks of it. And another thing; how are residents supposed to enter? Surely rich folks are not going out their frontdoors and walk among the rabble to get to their own courtyard, are they? Some benches and a statue/ fountain would be a nice addition as well.

That said, great to see you're back  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

supremec

Only one thing to say: Fabulous!  &apls  &apls
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Girafe

Looks good  ;)

Do you have the preview with the grey background, seems you are maybe a little bit bright...
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

rooker1

QuoteRobin - I'm going to try Debussyman's strategy of opening up some of the walls to make an 'L' shape; I think that should bring the courtyard into view.

Great idea and maybe easier. ;)
The new preview looks great.
Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

peter007

How is it that your textures always look so good.  :)
Splendid job  &apls

Sciurus

That's really wonderful man! &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Jack_wilds

incredible... all I can say, its such a neat model...  :thumbsup:

Jack_wilds

wow... 'bout all I can say for now... :thumbsup: ...

I hope the scaling of these will fit well, but I ain't too worried on that point...

and then a notion is that these would work well with JB's U of C set [alas, its been sim ages since hearing from him and concerned that the latest EPs of the U of C might not show up in my cities  &mmm  :( ] any-who, my notion is for an 'L' to be an education lot -if it ain't a big deal to do such a thing, [hospital to?  ???]  as well as the residential sets in mind  ()what()

jmyers2043

Quote from: Jack_wilds on May 11, 2012, 02:49:08 PM
... work well with JB's U of C set ...

I agree. My first thought was that it would make a good university building.
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

rooker1

WOW, wow and wow.
That L shape looks great!!

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Jack_wilds

that sounds like a good proposal...  ;)

Just downloaded from the 'lex'...  :) Thank-you, for applying it towards a few civic functions, it turned out well  :thumbsup:

Aaron Graham

Great work marcszar, everything is perfect!!! :D
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Aaron Graham

OMG!!!! I think I'm going to have a heart attack, thank you so much for continuing these row house.  I love the texturing I think there are perfect. :O
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

snakee8

Marc, those row houses are amazing!...Great work and welcome back!

Jack_wilds

an excellent promising set...  :) the models are wonderful...

ted9437

Hi Marcszar

Just want to let you know your work is GREAT!!!!
The best Ive seen.Would it be possible for you to create some Philly iconic places?
exp-The old Tastykake factory,The Budd company,Connie Mack Stadium,etc.these places are no longer around,and it would be great to bring them back!
Thanks

JonM

Ah yes I know those row houses. I used to date a girl that lived in one of them!

Swordmaster

I've never commented in this thread, I believe, but I should have, 'cause Marc's one of my favourite BATters. Keep it up, good sir!

Cheers,
Willy

Jack_wilds

I wish I could be of real help  ??? ...

but don't that savvy when it comes to such things... however I would think Mattb325 has done alot with these foundation types -perhaps he could be of help... 

anyway, like the latest set 'muchly' [how about that for a non-word  :P ], anticipating it showing up on LEX soonish...

best wishes