• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Marcszar's BATs

Started by marcszar, March 24, 2007, 06:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tag_one

wonderfull lot, it's as detailed as the building itself  :)

sebes

You made a jewell here :o  I cannot wait for it to be released on the LEX. What a job - fantastic!  &apls  I love all details, on the roof, but especially arround the building on the premisses. The pink truck rocks!  &dance
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

jacqulina

wow thats an awesome building excellent work the details are awesome &apls &apls

Serkanner

This turned out as a true work of art. I also think you have done a great job on the lot and I am, like so many others, looking forward to the date of release.  :thumbsup:

Strechnitz

True, but the builders are still too slow in my opinion. but hey that's my problem. I do pester my contracter with damageclaims if they don't hurry up. "$Deal"$ oh I can be sooo evil at times.

I realy like the progress you make on this warehouse. good luck.

Strech.

hydra

Marcszar can't wait till theis nice building comes throught. &apls

cammo2003

Quote from: spa on April 12, 2007, 12:10:07 AM
This turned out beautifully Marc  &apls

Great textures and a great bat. The lot is the crowning touch. Btw, I think the new metal garage doors were just the ticket. I'll definitely be adding this to my plugins when you release it.

I'll save my breath, Spa pretty much has summed up what I was going to say ^^^

mightygoose

aww man i it were only possible that you could put your station into our games, we would love you forever. not that we dont seeing lever house... + karma... for wow factor
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

sebes

QuoteHope you enjoyed this (rather lengthy  ) update!
Every little bit of it.

The latest Palast Der Republik looks great, and the plans for the Lever Building are very promissing. Looking forward to have both in my cities.

The station that you developped is not really my thing  but I can imagine you had a great time developping it. It sure looks chalenging &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Yoder7652

ooh the Lever House, this truely is a historic building! I've only had the chance to visit it once, but they were doing major construction in the lobby (it was about 4 years ago or so). The pdr has really come along, I just love the final product....methinks it will soon find a spot in Osturland. ;D

sebes

This is a great building... could have been in Amsterdam with the bike parking  :P

I would do a small layer of water (and fishies!) in the empty bassin...
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Strechnitz

I go with Sebes. or else a glass roof. but I would go for the water.

Strech.

Zaphod

wow cool

i cant wait to see how this renders for the game
War Kittens !?

bat

That's a wonderful building! :thumbsup:

Vario80

Nicely done i think. I must also say i like the details you put into the building. Looks really "lively".  :thumbsup:
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

bat

Another great building with nice textures! :thumbsup:

sebes

No whale? Now tell me, why not  :D
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Air6

Great work... I can't wait to see the final result.

spa

Hey Marc,

Just wanted to say that this turned out really well. I had my doubts about the colour scheme against the black of the preview render but it looks great in game. I know you had some trouble with the trees but cycledoggs trees look great there. I also quite like the base. Can't wait to see this one released.

Yoder7652

very nice! The rooftop plaza turned out great...I agree that cycledoggs trees turned out as nice as what you had originally planned...kudos!