• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Marcszar's BATs

Started by marcszar, March 24, 2007, 06:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sim Shady

I knew your texturing job would be top notch  ;D

sebes

These textures realy fit to the building. &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

cammo2003

I don't know what it is, but the brickwork looks too painted to me. In addition it appears that there isn't quite enough depth in the windows, as some of them look almost "painted" on. I also think it still needs to feel overall a bit more 'grimy'.

The roof texture is perfect, though -- don't even THINK about changing it!  :P I also like the colour of the windows. I know I'm being harsh for somebody who can't BAT, but I see so much more in this building that it's not funny.

Remember that a building like this would have had at least some exposure to coal dust at some point, and that stuff makes a mess!

I think the concrete surfaces need to look a little more like the roof, as well.

tag_one

imo the textures are wonderfull. I love the colour! the details are great to. can't wait to see it growing :)

Sim Shady

dang that looks very nice!  So...when you say you will be rendering this sometime this week, does that mean we could see this by this upcoming weekend? :)

iamgoingtoeatyou

wow :o, the textures are just amazing, you have outdone yourself once again, wonderful job!

Badsim

Hi Marcszar ,

The RL buiding was already appealing , too appealing to be just a warehouse ; this was ( and is more now it's achieved ) precisely my thought ...
Your work on it is splendid , details, variations of textures  .... splendid !  &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

tag_one

wow those new brick textures are amazing! It gives me the feeling of a small ray of sunlight comming through some clouds and shines on your building. really cool!

sarungman

superb texturing and great detail.... i'll be waiting for seeing your LE work.... :thumbsup:
:::=:::=:::=:::=:::=:::

please wait for my return :D
-AsianEvolusioner AKA Sarungman

Air6

Fantastic work ! The roof textures are excellent :thumbsup:

rooker1

I think it's just about perfect, maybe one of the most realistic buildings I've seen so far. 
If I could make two suggestions they would be;
Could you change the colour of the man door and garage doors to a more steel colour?
And are you going to make the sign on the rooflight up, and if so could you make one of the lights broken or one of the letters broken.
Other than that, this is perfect, I love it!!!

Robin    :thumbsup: &apls :thumbsup: &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Strechnitz

Hello Marcszar,

Dang, I leave for a week and you practicaly finish a building?
(I wish the builders doing my annex were that fast!)

I like the bricktexture very much the rust is also quite nice, but I would not add more grime if I were you. this looks just right in my opinion.

Strech

BigSlark

This is looking really, really good. I don't know about griming up the bricks, though. If this building is meant to be from a really polluted area like Pittsburgh or Birmingham or New York it would look good, but smaller cities also had buildings like this one but without all the grime.

Just my two cents.

Cheers,
Kevin

Yoder7652

lovely....you are quite the wiz with textures! the roof texture has so much detail to take in... :thumbsup:

sarungman

yeh..... good and nice :thumbsup:, but i dont like pink!(nevermind) :thumbsup:
:::=:::=:::=:::=:::=:::

please wait for my return :D
-AsianEvolusioner AKA Sarungman

Badsim

Great Lotting for an I-m  with jestarr's invaluable props  ...You've got all talents !   $%Grinno$%  ... however I will not resist to realize my own with a more urban and commercial looking . :P

BTW , I'm now one of your unconditional fans ... :thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

M4346

That is looking really, really good! I love your industrial BATs!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Quote from: Badsim on April 11, 2007, 11:53:56 PM
BTW , I'm now one of your unconditional fans ... :thumbsup:

Only now?  :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Badsim

Quote from: M4346 on April 12, 2007, 12:02:48 AM

Only now?  :P

.... yes  &ops  ; untill now I used to spend all my time on LE , not on forums ... :D :P

spa

This turned out beautifully Marc  &apls

Great textures and a great bat. The lot is the crowning touch. Btw, I think the new metal garage doors were just the ticket. I'll definitely be adding this to my plugins when you release it.

rooker1

That is absolutley perfect, I'd take it as is.  The new garage doors look so much better.  I can't wai to see this on the LEX and what you have in store for us next.  Great job.

Thanks
Robin   :thumbsup: &apls :thumbsup: &apls
Call me Robin, please.