• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Marcszar's BATs

Started by marcszar, March 24, 2007, 06:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Graham

Those pictures look so real. :thumbsup:
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

travismking

OMG those renders are freaking PERFECT... i can't believe how much youve captured the essence of the neighborhoods ... You sir, are a great graphic artist/3d modeler :D

SimNation

Always love your work Marcs your doing NYC's architecture proud as always.

art128

Wait, i'm not dreaming, right? It really is you, Marcszar?

Oh boy, oh boy, I can't believe it! One of my favourite BATer is back!

And with some mind breaking projects, and eyes blowing progress so far!

Can't wait to see more! ;)

-Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

rooker1

Wow Marc.  Great to see you back after so long.  I hope life didn't treat you too badly.
It would be great to get some new works from you.
If it makes your life any easier, I'm always up for LOTting your work for you. ;)

Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

noahclem

Welcome back!!

That's some really exciting stuff and I'm particularly interested in that market hall  &apls  There's certainly a need for something like that and it's a beautiful building!

peter007

Wow  :o

You're back. I don't believe it!!!
Awesome.

-Ernst

Silur

Sciurus

This is excellent Marc, excellent!! &apls &apls &apls

Guillaume &apls &apls
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Jack_wilds

awesome... welcome back... Marcszar  :)... anticipating good things... how did the Charles Village/Belair-Edison renders work out  %confuso

Girafe

Models look nice and very detailed   &apls &apls

hope to see more soon  ::)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Aaron Graham

Lovely details, I am so happy to see you back to bating. :O
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

WannGLondon

Oooooohhhh rowhouses!  ;D
Call me Warren.

namspopof

You have a excellent style of drawing. Perfect for me.  &apls
STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

WannGLondon

Quote from: marcszar on April 25, 2012, 04:15:30 PM
Thanks for the warm comments, everyone! Jack Wilds, those renderings were just portfolio fillers.  ;)

So I've finished the modeling and imported the whole thing into 3dsmax:

Now I can start the texturing and nightlighting! This BAT will fit on a 2X2 lot and will be R$$$. I'll probably include an R$$ version too since, depending on the city, ornate architecture like this can often filter down to the middle class.

Shame that so little of the courtyard will show up in SC4; I love how it looks in Rhino:

Gawjuss! Just gawjuss! Are you using Google Sketchup? Those look like sketchup models. Just wondering.
Call me Warren.

DebussyMan

Splendid model!

Shame about the courtyard, though. You could also make a U shaped version so it could be appreciated a little better.

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

vester

Quote from: marcszar on April 25, 2012, 04:15:30 PM
Shame that so little of the courtyard will show up in SC4; I love how it looks in Rhino:

Looks great. Have you thought about adding some houses between the corner buildings ?

Rayden

Quote from: WannGLondon on April 25, 2012, 06:27:31 PM

Gawjuss! Just gawjuss! Are you using Google Sketchup? Those look like sketchup models. Just wondering.

I thought so too, but he uses Rhino for modeling and 3DMAX for texturing and export. ;)

rooker1

Great looking model!!

QuoteShame that so little of the courtyard will show up in SC4; I love how it looks in Rhino
How hard would it be to make each side twice as long, than the court yard would/might show.  Just a thought for the near future.

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Aaron Graham

Looks 100% great details are always on point, and please make a both R$$ and R$$$ lots to make things a little more flexible. :D