• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Swi21's BAT contribution - general discutions and showroom

Started by swi21, December 13, 2006, 02:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swi21

My first post on this excellent new site!

For the moment i have nothing to share, but here is the picture of the next building i will release, and it will be exclusively found in SC4Devotion Exchange pages! (like all the rest of my creations in the future).

For the future, i would like to create some buildings that are references for architecture, buildings from renaissance (1400) to pre-WW1. (maybe the Louis Kahn's Exeter Library too -1972)

stay tuned!

And allways have fun!

Alfred.Jones

Sim City 4 Devotion

jacqulina

wow you have done a beautifull job here the detail is awesome very nice work &apls

jeronij

Hello Swi21,  a WARM  welcome to SC4 Devotion  :thumbsup:

Nice to see you here, and I am astonished when I see you level when you run your BAT   ??? !!! Please, continue showing us your excellent work !!! I can imagine some places in my cities for this governement building. Great, great  ;)

Btw,I have configured this different forums layout for the BSC Board, and I see that I need to work a little bit with it. I´ll try to set it up like the standard forums layout. If I can not, I will return to the normal layout. I want all the functionalities for all the boards  ::) .

I´ll keep an eye in this thread  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

bat

Hello swi21, also a welcome from me!

Great to pictures! Great work, and I'm looking forward for more!!

swi21

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome! I allready feel like home here  ;D

mjig_dudy

TheTeaCat

Welcome from me too.

Amazing pictures, this really sets the standard  &apls &apls &apls

I am looking forward to more.

You take a break, I'll put the kettle on ;D

:satisfied:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

CabraBuitre

From Simtrop over here, you're one of my faves, so I'm already subscribed!  Keep up the good work (I was jglei701 over at Simtrop).

Check out Abelfarei!

spa

Looks like some good work. I'm sorry to see you leave simtropolis. Our communities once big tent seems to be splintering. Anyway, I'll try to keep an eye on things over here. You've given me the right motivation.

swi21

sebes

I'll stay tuned here as I don't wanna miss your excellent bats !  &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

swi21

here are some of the stuff i will release the next 6 months... let's hope the SC5 is about to be developped will have a BAT developpment kit based on 3ds max or gmax so we can continue to use and convert all of our stuff, it will be too bad to lose all that work. anyways... here are some shots..

Hmmm... i can't find some pictures... i have to check on my old HD... Will update in a few days...

praiodan

Hm, of, the first one, that's the Orangerie building from Schloss Sanssouci from Potsdam, right?! If you need any pics of it, I can take them for you. Schloss Sanssouci is just an hour away from my home and I wanted to go there anyway in the next time :)

swi21

No it's ok, actualy I have all the pictures I need to make this facade... I will only do a part of the building, I'm not interested in the whole thing... It's the building i will use as screen entrance to a very large garden I started but I can't find the pictures of that park... that's why i have to check my old HD, in which I also have the model....  :-[ let's hope the file isn't corrupted!

praiodan

Alfred.Jones

That is amazing Swi21. I detail is increadible! Looking forward to more :thumbsup:

Sim City 4 Devotion

TheTeaCat

Fantastic stuff Swi21.  I look forward to more and I am envious of the work that
people can produce.

The best I can do is a teapot &mmm
Appropriate for me maybe but not much use for SC4. 

&idea
Maybe thats what i should try to master next. A teapot on a building- I can see it now

TTC  Teacat's Tea Corner 

maybe one day it will appear but if it does it will only be on here ;D

In the meantime I'll put the kettle on and admire your work  :thumbsup:

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Fukuda

Back to europe ;D