• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Swi21's BAT contribution - general discutions and showroom

Started by swi21, December 13, 2006, 02:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swi21

thank you all for your good words!!!

I'm in abig stress finishing my project for school, but don't worry, I will release a first BAT before the end of the year... or will it maybe released as new year's gift?  %wrd

Stay tuned!

Serkanner

Always remember swi21 that a BAT is never too late but always on time.

I am a great admirerer of your work since the day you released your first BAT on the STEX. I have found and downloaded all your creations and will continue to do that untill you decide you have done enough.

I support your decision to migrate to sc4devotion and I sincerally hope other will follow.

If ... simcity5 will not have a tool to include custom content ... well ... I am afraid that I will stick to sc4 instead and continue to look out for creators like you.

sebes

Nikos - I guess we all stay tuned,  for as long as we need to find your next jewel here! (In the mean time I am glad I followed you to this site!)
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Yoder7652

swi21...I'm loving the look of your new project. Your projects are always soo detailed, even down to the statues! Remarkable  &apls I look forward to more! ....of course get your school work done before SC4 amusement  :thumbsup:

jacqulina

swi21

bat

jacqulina

sebes

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Fledder200

wow...both are amazing!!!
There should be more renecance buildings like this!!
I love it...Maby Palace "het loo" in the Netherlands is somthing u can do too!
I trealy fits in with the buildings you are doing now!
Great stuff!! keep it up
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

swi21

The building is done! Here are some shots...

The lot is about to be finished and then it will be tested.. It should be released during next week.

..... Just one thing... I have some problems with my screen appearently and i can't understand why the pictures are much darker than what I see ingame... Are they very dark??

Pictures are a bit large but please, be kind and let me show them as they are for a few days, I will cut them at a better size for next update. Thank you in advabce!

bat

Very nice building, and I don't noticed that they are dark...

jeronij

The model is simply awesome  &apls , and I can see the pics as always. Not darker. Well, only the night shoots  $%Grinno$%
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

sebes

Great job Nikos  &apls The roof window is a true gem, as is the clock. 
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Fledder200

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

swi21

by the time this lot is ready to be released, i started thankfully, my next BAT which will take a few months to finalise, but it's quite repetitive and i hope finish it for february or march...

Here is the real building:

And here is the shy start I made this past hour and a half...

Some details about the building: it's of the late 19th century, surrounded by a large park, is one of the biggests landmark (after the 19th century of course) of Athens. It was allways used as an exposition center and it still is... The particularity of that building is its semi-circular shape and its amazing circular inside court! I never accessed in that court, but I don't think it's easy to access in there... But you can see it through the front doors!! The name of that building:

The Zappeio Megaron    

/\
           L To read that as "zapio"

praiodan

Great choice &apls
You should take all the time you need to make this building a masterpiece as well as all buildings of yours are  :thumbsup:
Btw... stunning start... if you call this a shy start... I must be a bloody beginner...

FromTheAshes

lThe real building is great and I think, the BAT will be great as well ;)
btw, I'm trying to build some mediterean(?) stuff too, but it doesn't look good yet... Why don't you write some short-tutorials to create details like those columns or statues?
That would be fine hrhr... So I could improve my BAT-skills.
Visit Vorsfelde.

bat

jacqulina