• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Swi21's BAT contribution - general discutions and showroom

Started by swi21, December 13, 2006, 02:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sebes

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

serebii666

AAAHHH!!!  MY EYES! The beauty completely blinded me! :'(  SUPER WORK  &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

kimcar

&apls &apls &apls You work fast and well. That great for us. Great as always :thumbsup:

jacqulina

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

XoX

incredible and totally amazing!!! It's very fantastic, you are a very great builder!!  :o  &apls
C'est dans les ténèbres que l'on voit la lumière...et dans la lumière que l'on voit les ténèbres...

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=5339.40

Emperor Stormont

Looking absolutely beautiful, can't wait to be able to use this  :satisfied:

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

swi21

Thanks everyone for your comments!

I stoped for a couple of weeks but will start again soon, from monday most probably.. For my birthday i got a professionnal digital camera and i spend lots of time knowing how to use it.

Here is a picture of the view from my balcony. looks very simcity-ish....

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

mmorales2

Hey swi21,

Just wanted to say I love your work and I can't wait to see some more updated pictures on your current project. I can't wait until it is finished and ready to use.  &hlp ;D
COMING SOON!!!!
XION, THE LAST BASTION

swi21

___________________________________________there, this line marks a new BAT period for me.. Bachelor degree is done!

How I missed doing that! Look forward to finish the orangerie, the Zappeion and start a new project... Those who know their classics, no need for presentations, for the others I present you Schienkel's most significant buildings in world architecture history

The Schauspielhaus (opera house in Berlin)

The Bauakademie

I am not sure if someone else tried to BAT them, but if you know anything, please tell.

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Emperor Stormont

**nevermind ;p **

SO looking forward to The Bauakademie and the Opera House, such a great shame it was demolished.

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

DebussyMan

Yaaay. Nikos is back  &hlp

Great projects you've chosen. However, I think Lars said he was working on the entire gendarmenmarkt (which included the Schauspielhaus) but that was about a year ago, I'm not sure if he's still on it... On the other side, A few months ago I started the Friedrichswerdersche Kirche, it probably would fit nicely with the Bauakademie   ;)

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

vester

Quote from: DebussyMan on July 03, 2009, 02:15:48 PM
Yaaay. Nikos is back  &hlp

Just takes the words out of my month :P

Looking forward to see some new bats from your hands. :thumbsup:

Think Lars has plans to restart the Gendarmenmarkt project.
He just been a bit busy with his final year in grammar school/high school.

swi21

Awww..too bad.. I was so looking forward to that one... :( Well I'll ask him anyways! who knows! But Bauakademie is a very good and interesting project..

praiodan

Nikos! That's a nice surprise to see you back around!

First off... Congratulations for the Bachelor! I know (or at least I'm guessing!  :D) you put a lot of effort into it and deserved you a break... Just to fill it up with BATing!  $%Grinno$%

Just as I told you on MSN, I don't feel like doing the Schauspielhaus (or anything else from the Gendarmenmarkt) at the moment, so there's nothing in your way at all to worry about.  ;)

It's just a very pleasure for me to see you back...!

DebussyMan

Quote from: praiodan on July 03, 2009, 03:39:25 PM
I don't feel like doing the Schauspielhaus (or anything else from the Gendarmenmarkt) at the moment

&mmm that's bad news. Don't you plan at least to finish the twin Doms?

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

praiodan

Quote from: DebussyMan on July 03, 2009, 03:46:51 PM
&mmm that's bad news. Don't you plan at least to finish the twin Doms?

Well, no, not directly. Before finish them I'd had to start'em up again from scratch anyway, as the very tiny bit I had done of the French Dome proved to be off scales and it didn't come along as I wanted it to at all. So I knocked it on the head.  ::)

DebussyMan

Ach, too bad, I was really hoping to see them in the future. And even more now that Nikos plans to make the Schauspielhaus  :'(