• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

jestarr's stuff

Started by jestarr, December 17, 2006, 12:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jestarr

This is the spot, where I'll post stuff I'm working on.  I normally have 6 to 8 BATs in the pipeline at any given time.  The only problem is staying focused long enough to finish one. :D  Anyway, here's an in-game pic of my latest effort.  It gave me some (read lots of) trouble, as it, initially, refused to grow, period!  After redoing the lot and massaging the stats, it finally started growing. ;D  Cheers!

TheTeaCat

Nice work :thumbsup:

I can honestly say that i worked in a place very like that. The only difference really was all the tanks were at one end (health and safety issues you see) lol

6-8 bats at one time  &apls &apls I can't even do one!

Looking forward to seeing the others when they are ready ::)

:satisfied:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

beskhu3epnm

Looks pretty wicked. I have a lot of your stuff already in my cities. Nice to see a great BATer here at SC4D!!

You have a guaranteed DL from me on that one.

I will now install the creepiest smiley I've yet to see:
&dance

Great work!!

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=79.0
New Horizons Productions Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio dedgren ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

jacqulina

Alfred.Jones

Very nice looking building Jestarr. Keep it up :thumbsup:

Sim City 4 Devotion

jeronij

Great model and mise en place  :thumbsup: . The details are excellent.

The only thing that catched my attention are the maybe too width corners in the bottom buildings's roofs. Or maybe there is a pipeline or something like this there ?¿.

I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

jestarr

There're rain gutters along the roof edge, with drain pipes in the corners.  Unfortunately, when saving to jpg much detail is smeared, due to compression.

jeronij

I see. I guessed something like this  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

bat

sebes

Hi Jestarr. That is a pretty good factory you are making there  &dance
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

emilin

Oh yes, nice to see some new industrial BAT:s in the pipeline.  :thumbsup:

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

jestarr

Glad everyone likes it and thanks for your comments.  Here's a couple of in-game test pics of something in the pipeline.  Boudreau and Thibodeau are at it again.  ;D  This time it's a catfish farm.  They were tired of fishing in the swamp, as the mosquitos were big as bombers and the gators were getting somewhat testy.  :D  I still have much to do here.  The textures need changing/massaging, the buildings need a little tweaking, and I want to make a few more props.

Colyn

Yep ... you do have an eye for the industrials.  &apls
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

TheTeaCat

Lovely stuff jestarr. You have a touch indeed and it's a good one!
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

sebes

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Yoder7652

Quote from: jestarr on December 17, 2006, 12:00:57 PM
This is the spot, where I'll post stuff I'm working on.  I normally have 6 to 8 BATs in the pipeline at any given time.  The only problem is staying focused long enough to finish one. :D 

I wouldn't know anything about staying focused  :D This is another one or your industrials that I just can't wait to get my hands on!

bat

Nice to see more industrial buildings!!

Alfred.Jones

That looks great Jestarr :thumbsup: Just a suggestion, (I know you said 'the textures need changing/massaging') but i think the water texture in the tanks need some massaging :P

Other than that, it looks fantastic :thumbsup:

Sim City 4 Devotion

jestarr

Yeah, I noticed the water texture didn't really hold up.  I'm working on one that's bluer and has some swirl action. ;D  Anyway, here's an in-game pic of my latest test lot.  I've made a few more props and rearranged the lot a little.  Some of the props still need placement adjusting, but you can get an idea of how the final product will appear.

jeronij

Perfect roof textures. Incredibly looking  &apls

Mallorca My Mayor Diary