• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

USMC War Memorial

Started by Russell, March 14, 2007, 02:00:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell

I'm desperately needing BSC_USMCWarMemorial_Sims to make the base parade square function. Is there anyone who knows where I can find it?  &mmm

BarbyW

You will find the props for the memorial in BSC MEGA Props RT Vol02 here: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=228
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

sarjm

Quote from: Russell on March 14, 2007, 02:00:13 AM
I'm desperately needing BSC_USMCWarMemorial_Sims to make the base parade square function. Is there anyone who knows where I can find it?  &mmm

Russell, you asked the same question yesterday and received the same reply as barbyw has given. If the file is not in BSC MEGA Props RT Vol02, please say, so that it can be investigated.

Russell

No, it wasn't there, so now I'm starting to feel even more confused.

Serkanner

Russell,

The MEGA props file is a combine file of a number of "older" prop files. A list of the prop files included in the one file now named: "BSCMEGAProps_RT_Vol02" is included in the read-me of this pack ... as you can see also the file you look for is included in it:

BSC_USMCWarMemorial_Models.dat
BSC_USMCWarMemorial_Sims.dat
BSCBATProps RT Beverage Trucks Vol01.dat
BSCBATProps RT Emergency Vehicles Vol01.dat
BSCBATProps RT Vol07.dat
BSCBATProps RT Vol08.dat
CdS_Church.dat
RT_CdS_Palacio_Cristalino.dat
RT_GI_Props.dat
RT_MurneyTower-0x5ad0e817_0xf2be641b_0x30000.SC4Model
RT_SpeanBridgeMemorial.dat
RTProp_BarbysNemesis.dat
RTProp_Victory-0x5ad0e817_0xf345d62f_0x30000.SC4Model
RTProp_Victory-0x6534284a-0x8fb08a82-0x10b69f65.SC4Desc

All the above files are now packed into one big .dat file. The Cleanitol program removes the "outdated" prop packs from your plugins folder if you have this megapack installed ... in other words: its not there anymore.

I hope this convinces you that the props are there, but just packaged differently.

EDIT:
To be even more thorough I have just checked the BSCMEGAProps_RT_Vol02 in "reader" and indeed the memorial files are included in the MEGA pack file.

Russell

Thanks for the help - and the soldiers do appear sometimes, but only sometimes, so that parade square turned out to be rather pointless. &mmm

Now I'm trying to make the communications center function, but I can't find the following dependencies:

CSX MEGA Props - Vol04
BSC MEGA Props - swi21 Vol01
BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol01
    CSX MEGA Props - Vol04

Do anyone know where they are?

Colyn

Those soldiers from the Ripptide Monument is timed to appear only once per year.
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

sam

Russell, If you go to the LEX and click on Dependency Help on the left menu, you will find a list of dependencies with links to where you can download them. All four you mentioned are on this list and can be downloaded from th LEX.

Also if you go to the LEX and from the categories list, choose Dependencies - Props, you will find most of the major BSC dependency packs all in the one handy location.

BarbyW

Russell, you must have the following file for the parade square and other lots in the SNM set to function properly: SNM Support Files which is available here: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=277
The props from the Marine Memorial have been modded to appear daily at certain times of the day and the file for that is in the support files.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Russell

Thankyou barbyw and everyone else, you have been most helpful. It all works fine now. :)