• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weixc812

I'm feeling sad reading the words above. I was expecting for some of the mid-rise commercials to be released though. Anyway, you've already brought so much surprise and fun to us, Antoine. Your incomparable flora will influence thousands of players, enabling them to create lots of marvellous scenes and cities. Thank you so much for your dedication to the game in these years.
You haven't lost your interest in the game, have you? I still hope you could pick up SC4 and even BATting in the future one day. Life is hard but we can still find a corner every now and then to do whatever things we like. Your fans will be just right here waiting... :)
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

Girafe

@ weicx812, thanks a lot for your kind words  ::) Mid rise commercial are not ready to be released, only Carpe Diem would be suitable for SC4. The other towers are just trials. Maybe evolution tower would be OK for the game, but I am afraid of the well looking of the crown, let see what they will do. Regarding CP, for time I didn't find good pictures for completing the top roof so the project is on hold  &ops

I mooved properly and was able to find a RAM memory for my notebook. I am not in the mood for big projects but I started the Carpack vol. 4

CooperS
Touareg
X3

Under Ellyps

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

sunv123

Always great to see new things from you Antoine! :)
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

eugenelavery

Girafe

Thanks for the comments,

I continued with other models:

Prius
ML
Insignia
Wrangler

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Vlasky

My Thread - Vlasky going global BATs - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15573.0

Bipin

Excellent work Girafe! I'm really anticipating the release of that streetside mod, it looks excellent, as do those new vehicles.

Mr.Lin

The jeep looks great !
Keep on this great work !
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SCCN
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SC4D (Click on the pictures below)

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

juliok102013

Good work, Girafe

This is perfect for my cities &apls &apls &apls

Girafe

Thanks for the comment,

I continued my small cars :)

Qashqai, SL190, 911

and I am re working the autumn liveries of the beeches

in road for 100.000 views  ::)
The Floraler

droric

Looks excellent!  I especially love your trees.   &apls

PC Specs: i2700k @ 4.9 Ghz, 16 GB @ 1600-8-9-8-16, 2X GTX 580 SLI, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3R, 120 GB Vertex 3 SDD, 3 TB RAID1, 1200W SilentGold, Antec P180B case, Win 8 x64 Pro

Rayden

I'm glad you have sorted out things with your new life and that you're back doing these wonderful things. :)

Fasan

Bipin

MTT9

You can call me Matt

c.p.

The beeches are looking fantastic (as usual) :thumbsup:
And so do the cars.  The lighting and texturing are perfect.

FrankU

Good to see that you are up and running again. I hope all is well on the RL side of life too!
And the cars and trees are as we are used to: perfect.

Girafe

Thanks for your warm comments  ;)

I finished the revision of the beeches

The Floraler

vortext

The beeches were already nice and they're even nicer now!  &apls

As others have said, I'm glad too you found time and inspiration again!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana