• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

VIP - Delecto's Experimental Lab

Started by Delecto, October 21, 2009, 05:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girafe

This new appartment will complete the list  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Delecto

It should do! ::)

Consolatio day final

and ingame test.

See you soon.

Girafe

few props for the garden and it will be perfect :)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

FrankU

Beautiful houses, but I think the texture of the walls is a bit too less detailed.
The seawalls and the boats are very beautiful, but indeed I think the concrete ribs on the sewalls are a bit too pronounced. Maybe you give the walls less depth?

MTT9

I'll have to second FrankU comment about the walls texture. Other than that they lok great :)
You can call me Matt

Delecto

the wall of this house is completely white uniform in RL, a little dirtier... ::)

MTT9

Now that was fast! Even if it is plain white in real life, i think in game, a little dirt looks much better.
I look foward to use it in game as well as the new seawalls :)
You can call me Matt

Jmouse

Congratulations. We're looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us this month.

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

FrankU

Quote from: Delecto on January 30, 2014, 11:49:23 AM

the wall of this house is completely white uniform in RL, a little dirtier... ::)

Yeah! Beautiful!
There is always this trouble with RL: in game things that are like real can look not realistic!
Example: if you throw a dice in RL it can give you five times a six in a row. But if you tell that in a story everybody will think it unrealistic. In a story (like in a game) everything is done on purpose, by someone; so everything has a meaning. So five times a six with a dice in a story does mean something... what is the author trying to tell you here?
This is not directly related tot he white or grey of the plastered building, but indirectly I want to say: what looks like Real Life can look unrealistic in game.
I hope I made myself clear.

vortext

Congrats on being OSITM!  &apls

Any chance we'll see some of your seasonal flora this month?  ::) please, please, pretty please 

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

benedict

Well done on being recognized for OSITM.
Click on the banner to celebrate!